Frankenwagen gets a Photoshoot

99StockGT

The water shots are great; in addition to the cars reflection, it shows that this is a clean wagon that's not afraid to get wet or muddy (unlike shots of nice cars in front of derelict buildings or machines saying "I belong here! Look at how rugged I'm pretending to be!" :lol:)

I hate the way the plate is screwed on the front bumper...but then again I hate front plates.

Being a shop car we kinda need to leave the front plate on :) We actually took it through the mud/water/dirt/grime a few times to get the splash shots and did some nice "Rally" slides as well. Even with a MASSIVE drop it still Subarus!

Being a shop car we kinda need to leave the front plate on :) We actually took it through the mud/water/dirt/grime a few times to get the splash shots and did some nice "Rally" slides as well. Even with a MASSIVE drop it still Subarus!

Agree on plate, You guys should get those paper license plates things of your dealership for your shop. Just my 2 cents.

Other then that awesome

Even with a massive drop it still Subaru'd pretty well, took it through some mud puddles, did some slides around on the dirt and gravel all with that distinctly Subaru rumble. Anything you see from us is "Technically" for sale so if you want to take this one of my hands.. we might be able to talk about it ;)

Keep in mind, we JUST finished the Blue Sportwagon however it hasn't been detailed/shot yet also we are beginning a black version of this very same car you see here if someone wants to step up and call dibs on it we can build to your spec..