GoodGuys after cruises Friday and Saturday 7/10-7/11

Nickey4271647545519

I heard last year the cops stayed away from Campus View and there were tons of burnouts. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I'll be there anyway on Friday so I may sit outside the Fish Market for awhile before going over to Busch.

I heard last year the cops stayed away from Campus View and there were tons of burnouts. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I'll be there anyway on Friday so I may sit outside the Fish Market for awhile before going over to Busch.

I was up at Campusview last year and there was cops everywhere. I remember the old days when the apartments would make water boxes and you could smoke 'em all you wanted. Some years if you get there early enough, 4:30 or 5:00, you might be able to do some burn outs.

I think Polaris may be a bigger deal this year since they made Hilton a host hotel. I could be wrong it was pretty dead last year except for quaker steak.

It's been a host hotel the past two years. But it seems to be picking up with every year, so we shall see what happens.

Didn't know that just seen it was this year. Well last year it was dead over there so who knows. Quaker steak was packed when I pulled in. There was a cop sitting there but there was a bunch of burnout marks like people had been doing them.

Didn't know that just seen it was this year. Well last year it was dead over there so who knows. Quaker steak was packed when I pulled in. There was a cop sitting there but there was a bunch of burnout marks like people had been doing them.

Yep we shall see. I normally cruise around and check out what's going on at most of the places.