Clarkson Hammond and May are baack! On Amazon Prime!

99StockGT

Much excite! Glad I won't have to pay for another streaming service.

Ill bet a dollar that we'll still have to pay for these episodes.

I really would have preferred they went with netflix over amazon, but I'm sure they made them a better offer.

OH WELL I'm sure it will be available through other means

After reading yesterdays article about netflix investing $5Bn into its company for shows, i thought for sure that it would have been these three but apparently i was wrong..

Ill bet a dollar that we'll still have to pay for these episodes.

After reading yesterdays article about netflix investing $5Bn into its company for shows, i thought for sure that it would have been these three but apparently i was wrong..

You'd better save that dollar to pay for the new episodes...

I really would have preferred they went with netflix over amazon, but I'm sure they made them a better offer.

OH WELL I'm sure it will be available through other means

Same here. I don't really want to pay for another streaming subscription too. Maybe someone will share their extra Prime log-in with me?? :gabe:

Interesting. What happened with Netflix then?

Netflix is too busy throwing money at Marvel Studios. After the success of Daredevil this summer, they have announced that they will be releasing a new Marvel series every six months for the foreseeable future.

Very curious myself where they will "base" this show now, with the BBC presumably holding onto the air field track they have been using. Will there be a bidding war to become the "home track" of this new show? Will it be mobile with a fleet of RVs traveling the country?

Should be interesting at least watching the evolution

I read an article that said Amazon is pretty much giving them keys to the vault and they will be able to make the show whatever they want and do everything the BBC wouldn't allow them to do. Sounds like it's going to be the greatest car show ever if they can do it like they say. They even brought one of the TopGear producers over with them for the new project.

I read an article that said Amazon is pretty much giving them keys to the vault and they will be able to make the show whatever they want and do everything the BBC wouldn't allow them to do. Sounds like it's going to be the greatest car show ever if they can do it like they say. They even brought one of the TopGear producers over with them for the new project.

Awesome! cant wait.