Curious: why was Crucial Performance thread scrubbed?

El Karacho1647545492

The cake for the 10th anniversary was a troll face. Jus sayin....

By and large the movement to push CR to be more neutral was a good move. It made it easier for car enthusiasts to gather and talk on a local front.

I don't think a lot of people can handle the Shredder Crew.

Think about it. You get Joe 50-whatever to join, has no idea how to post pics of his fifth gen Camaro he just bought, but he is more than proud of it. Three or four guys come in and tell him to eat ass, and what they would like to do to his wife. It's gonna gain a reputation. And not a good one. No one prepared him for that.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think about it. You get Joe 50-whatever to join, has no idea how to post pics of his fifth gen Camaro he just bought, but he is more than proud of it. Three or four guys come in and tell him to eat ass, and what they would like to do to his wife.

I can't help but LOL :lol:

It's true though.

A quick run through the oven will net you a bunch of head shaking.

What was the now legendary reply?

"Welcome to CR. Would you like to buy my shit?"

Besides most of the newbies lack enough conviction to carry out a 5 or 10 page battle.

It's true though.

A quick run through the oven will net you a bunch of head shaking.

What was the now legendary reply?

"Welcome to CR. Would you like to buy my shit?"

Besides most of the newbies lack enough conviction to carry out a 5 or 10 page battle.

See sig. Been there forever.

Im just here to post i make 148k a year and drive a cougar.

Also i miss my tourettes style posts. :D

:lolguy:

Elkoracho to answer your question, its because what mr head honcho green says, goes.:fuckyeah:

I love dictatorships, they simplify everything.

Based on what was said the place isn't even up and running 100% yet. I say give it time, and see what hashes out. Columbus is a very fickle town when it comes to these sorts of things.

If, however, this was a decision that mods feel is in the best interest of CR, that's a whole other thing that I have way less of a problem with.

I would go with the latter. The Powers-That-Be have worked diligently to keep the drama to a minimum.

THIS, THIS, and THIS.

I know Eric as an acquaintance/another tuner in the area. His shop is not another Wiggs business, it is his own.

I honesty don't give a shit either way, but everyone deserves a fair shot. I closed it and deleted the posts because it was the right thing to do. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Upvote 1

THIS, THIS, and THIS.

I know Eric as an acquaintance/another tuner in the area. His shop is not another Wiggs business, it is his own.

I honesty don't give a shit either way, but everyone deserves a fair shot. I closed it and deleted the posts because it was the right thing to do. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thank you for the response to the original question.

And as I've said multiple times. Competition breeds excellence, Eric's reputation precedes him and I can't imagine this will do anything other than force everyone to step up their game. Everyone wins.

How many people who posted in that thread and this one know:

- There were two different tuners who both worked at IPS and the left to go to CTD?

- Both of these tuners were named Eric

- And that Eric Scambo has tuned most of the fast LSx cars in the city.

Edited by Linn

- There were two different tuners who both worked at IPS and the left to go to CTD?

- And that Eric Scambo has tuned most of the fast LSx car in the city.

I didn't until today when I talked with Shrek to as a side note and to clarify. The one I worked with didn't fit the description of Eric S. Came here to post back/edit and clarify as I left my note fairly open but it was scrubbed already.

Seriously though, and not to switch topics for a second - why is this place like a giant douche-bag motel?

There is a section called remember when, that should give you an idea of what kind of place this used to be. As much as people are assholes here, most are actually pretty cool in person.

Edit: Even the admins used to be assholes, you should have seen some of the name rapings that went on here.

There is a section called remember when, that should give you an idea of what kind of place this used to be. As much as people are assholes here, most are actually pretty cool in person.

Edit: Even the admins used to be assholes, you should have seen some of the name rapings that went on here.

Lol. Those were the days.

Thank you for the response to the original question.

And as I've said multiple times. Competition breeds excellence, Eric's reputation precedes him and I can't imagine this will do anything other than force everyone to step up their game. Everyone wins.

Eric Scambo is an awesome tuner and I already have another build lined up for him to tune very soon....Itll be yet another one of the few record making builds he has done for me alone.....not to mention many many others....I didn't see the other thread, but I can only imagine the drama potential when a real threat opens up shop.

- And that Eric Scambo has tuned most of the fast LSx car in the city.

This.

Ive heard nothing but good about eric s. Had a conversation with his wife a while back to and she is very nice as well. She also drives a badass twin turbo camaro lol

I think we should embrace the fact we have a city with multiple great tuners/dynos/shops and enough enthusiast to keep the good ones very, very busy.

Scambo is good people, and i have seen him come out at all hours of the night to take care of customers. Not only has he tuned a lot of the lsx in columbus, but some of the fastest street driven cars as well.