Where to buy high octane/ race gas in columbus?

Robochan

Consider running on E85 if the hardware was inert and had large enough capacity.

If i ran E85 i would have to fill up way to often. Marathon on Summit & 11th and the fuel depot seem to be the most convenient.

Sunoco off Hamilton's where I get mine from, they have a couple different VP fuels on hand as well as Cam2, both of which are leaded. E85 makes power and keeps it "streetable" since it's a pump fuel, but you do use more because science.

Unfortunately, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

I filled with turbo blue in Marysville and the car ran great. I appreciate everyones input for other options!

Power is last on the list of what im trying to achieve.

I was there yesterday and bought a gallon for mixing.

I filled with turbo blue in Marysville and the car ran great. I appreciate everyones input for other options!

Power is last on the list of what im trying to achieve.

What did you pay? You know Mid Ohio has 100 unleaded and 110 leaded on-site for I'm guessing not much more than you paid where you got it. Their 93 usually goes for like $1 more than you can get it in town I get lazy and just use it anyhow most of the time.

Don't use the 98 they have it's a spec fuel for some series and has higher than standard oxygen content if not tuned for it you're asking for trouble.

What did you pay? You know Mid Ohio has 100 unleaded and 110 leaded on-site for I'm guessing not much more than you paid where you got it. Their 93 usually goes for like $1 more than you can get it in town I get lazy and just use it anyhow most of the time.

Don't use the 98 they have it's a spec fuel for some series and has higher than standard oxygen content if not tuned for it you're asking for trouble.

$7.50 a gallon. I Realize mid-ohio has 100 but i also want to street drive and autoX the car so a retune is in its future.