Alphabet Soup is almost gone, only CTS and V left.

Draco-REX

Oh boy...:no::fa:

You'll wanna grab schnow tires...or a winter beater.

Congratulations on the purchase!!! The metallic black you got is a sweet, sweet color choice. LOVE IT!:thumbup::thumbup:

Snow tires indeed. Still deciding on what rims and what sizes.

I spent 9 years back home in New England driving various RWD cars. RWD in the snow is just good fun for me. :)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woke up at 3am, going to hit the road at 4.

It begins!

I was thinking last night and realized this is the most excited I've been to pick up a car since the BRZ. It might just be having to wait to get it. But it might also be because the V will be a departure from my usual car choices, while also being the a solid stab at a DD with everything. Either way, I can't wait. :)

It begins!

I was thinking last night and realized this is the most excited I've been to pick up a car since the BRZ. It might just be having to wait to get it. But it might also be because the V will be a departure from my usual car choices, while also being the a solid stab at a DD with everything. Either way, I can't wait. :)

If you have time, nascar is at road America, which is practically 5 minutes from where your car is located. It's a big weekend there. Weather is shitty right now here, but they will still run, and it's a cool track to watch a race at

If you have time, nascar is at road America, which is practically 5 minutes from where your car is located. It's a big weekend there. Weather is shitty right now here, but they will still run, and it's a cool track to watch a race at

+1. They put on a hell of a show and as an American road racing fan Road America is one of those tracks you have to see in person if you have never been. Beautiful setting and facility.

It begins!

Hell froze over and I made it to C&C. Looked around wondering if you'd be there with a temp tag. WICKED V is your twin was there.

Looking forward to seeing yours man. Enjoy the journey and whole experience. Good times for sure!

The car is nearly flawless.(There's a small chip on hood and a very light curb on the RF wheel. Nothing unexpected for a 14k MI car, or anything that can be seen from far away ) Unfortunately the roads are wet so I couldn't put the power down. Maximum 1/3 throttle on the test drive.

The finance guy came out while I was writing this. The V is now mine!

The car is nearly flawless.(There's a small chip on hood and a very light curb on the RF wheel. Nothing unexpected for a 14k MI car, or anything that can be seen from far away ) Unfortunately the roads are wet so I couldn't put the power down. Maximum 1/3 throttle on the test drive.

The finance guy came out while I was writing this. The V is now mine!

NICE!!!! VERY NICE!!!! Grab a cell pic of the happy couple and enjoy the ride home.

Congrats.

Hell froze over and I made it to C&C. Looked around wondering if you'd be there with a temp tag. WICKED V is your twin was there.

Looking forward to seeing yours man. Enjoy the journey and whole experience. Good times for sure!

I work with Mike who owns the black coupe with the plate wicked v. It's sexy.

I work with Mike who owns the black coupe with the plate wicked v. It's sexy.

It is. They all are for sure. I never got a chance to meet him today but I wanted to as early in my search I was set on a V and was bummed about the plate being taken. :)

NICE!!!! VERY NICE!!!! Grab a cell pic of the happy couple and enjoy the ride home.

Congrats.

It's pretty crappy here today. I have one potato pic. I'll try to get more later and b post them.

I've been restraining myself until I got the car so I didn't jinx myself, but I can't wait to get home and start digging into questions on mods and such now. This will be fun.

It's pretty crappy here today. I have one potato pic. I'll try to get more later and b post them.

I've been restraining myself until I got the car so I didn't jinx myself, but I can't wait to get home and start digging into questions on mods and such now. This will be fun.

Mod bug bit you on the way up. Haha! I wouldn't stress about warranty, etc. I don't have one on my Audi (now 11k on the ODO) and no cares are given. Both are solid and proven platforms and with the V fixes are just a post away really.

Forums I joined and looked at for mods and information: I was already on LS1Tech and I'm sure you're aware of them already.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2009/

http://www.ctsvowners.com/

http://ls1tech.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-68/

Mod bug bit you on the way up. Haha! I wouldn't stress about warranty, etc. I don't have one on my Audi (now 11k on the ODO) and no cares are given. Both are solid and proven platforms and with the V fixes are just a post away really.

Forums I joined and looked at for mods and information: I was already on LS1Tech and I'm sure you're aware of them already.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2009/

http://www.ctsvowners.com/

http://ls1tech.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-68/

Heh. Mods are part of my research. :) I already have a short term plan.

I think first Q will be for recommendations for shops to do the cutout installs.