Boarding Dog: Need Suggestions

Bark

I'm looking to board my dog for a week or so in the near future. I'm looking for a good place to board him that doesn't charge an arm and leg and would be good for him. I've used camp bow wow in Hilliard in the past but I recently moved out to Pickerington and it's over 4 minutes from me. I am hoping to find a place that allows him to interact with other dogs too. Lucky bones is near me but would cost me over $300 for the week. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Marcum K9, in Canal Winchester 1(740) 243-1251. Allison, is our trainer, and does boarding as well. She is where we brought CPL Murphy for 10 days, and she gave us back an amazing pet. I mean he was terrible before he had his training. Ask anyone on CR that has come to our house, Murphy is one of the best behaved dogs most people have ever seen. Edited by Mojoe

VCA on sawmill by carmax. My families vizsla's go there when I cant watch them and my parents are gone. Todd Becket is an amazing vet and he works out of there and their hilliard/Cemetery location.

Good to know/recall for dog boarding when we might need it. We used to take our dogs there many years ago and IIRC I know Todd from back then too. No sure why we moved our Vet care elsewhere. :confused: I'm getting old.

thanks for all the suggestions. A week long training session wouldn't be bad. I have a 9 month old yellow lab that is coming into his own and could benefit from some obedience training. I'll check into these places and see what they have to offer.