Stream OSU football live? No cable or Satellite

Benner

Needing to see how you guys are going about watching OSU football online. We don't have Cable or Satellite since everything we watch is either local stations or Netflix style.

Would prefer free if possible.

Aside from the free online streams, you could try to mooch off of a friend or family member for WatchESPN and BTN2Go logins. WatchESPN app is on pretty much everything (phones, game consoles, smart TV's, Roku, Fire TV, etc., etc.) and it's usually as easy as starting up the app, having it generate a code for you, give the code to your friend/family member with a cable subscription and they put it into a website to activate the device.

BTN2Go isn't on many devices so that's something you'd just have to go to on your computer and as a result of that it usually requires the person's login for their account instead of just an easy activation code.

This is my excuse to go to a sports bar.

Seriously, this is the best way. Hanging out with a bunch of strangers all with one solid common interest, cheering and shit. It's awesome unless you get there later than 2 hours before the game starts and enjoy sitting down.

Seriously, this is the best way. Hanging out with a bunch of strangers all with one solid common interest, cheering and shit. It's awesome unless you get there later than 2 hours before the game starts and enjoy sitting down.

Your sarcasm cuts deep, like a sharp sarcastic knife.

Get Slingtv https://www.sling.com/. Cancel after football season. Gets you both the ESPN channels. Also pick up an HD antenna if you don't already have one. Not sure what to tell you on the BTN games.... buy tickets to the game :)

Sling is $20/month. Were currently paying $35/month for just internet now. You could probably get the same tv/internet package from our ISP for less...

for an extra 5$ a month on sling you get.

NBC universal sports

bein sport

tdn

ESPNU

SEC ESPN Network

ESPN NEWS

Espn Bases loaded

Espn Buzzer Beater

Espn Goal line

CBS streaming (solo app) might be worth the extra 5$ CBS said to stream more sports over the app.

If you can grab a login from somone with UVERSE or TW you can watch BIGTEN2GO on computer or app..

Also, If you have Verizon cellular you can atleast get free NFL.

I am dropping Uverse cable for Slingtv+hulu once I get some new TVs..

Does anyone know if you have ATT internet if your ATT login will still work for online streaming?

This site seriously pissed off every peice of spyware/mallware/virus software i have AND didnt load.

Sacrifices must be made. I used this shit for the first 4 weeks of the season last year in my dorm room at Keesler, using internet tethered from my phone. The struggle was real.

Sling is $20/month. Were currently paying $35/month for just internet now. You could probably get the same tv/internet package from our ISP for less...

Gotcha. I am paying $27 a month for internet. Then I have Sling, Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime.

My cable bill/internet was $120. With all those services its half of what I payed before.