Want to loose weight and gain more energy?

ChevyMan1972

All,

Hi, I wanted to post up some progress of mine to the group of friends on CR...sorry I have been absent for a bit.. I have known some of you all for more than 15 years and miss hanging around, but working hard, and 4 kids / wife keep me real busy with activities we tend to not keep track of ourselves and put on some unwanted weight. My journey started this past June 1st listening to some of my co workers, and family members and doing the..

Advocare 24 day challenge... I tried Weight Watchers with great success but hit a spot I could not continue to loose weight anymore, so decided to do a change. I went to my 1st "Mixer" and was hooked. Great friends and a lot of personalized coaching helped me loose 44 lbs in 24 days. Following this program, taking the supplements watching others have so much success made me want to jump on and lock arms with amazing people / results. Take a look at my before / after and you be the judge.. I feel like I am in HS again, more energy, and the best part there is a business side to this that you can help other people be as successful as me. If you have any questions about the challenge or want to pick up on a wonderful American Made company that is debt free and growing like crazy.. just message me and I would be happy to share more incredible things...

Thanks for your time :)

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k198/weavedan/11887902_1180266845323529_4281093817274511047_n_zpsynfbkgtn.jpg