I'm back.

mjrsplat

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me see if I understand.

Dude is building a rocketship his old lady sleeps around on him with what I am assuming is another cr member/members. The guy is living with his brother ( why is he building a car) as well as his now ex old lady and by the sounds of it they lived there for awhile. Was the brother tapping it as well?

You're about 3 years late to the party and your version is inaccurate. Hop off my dick newb.

It seems like not even you ex old lady wanted to be on your dick so i think I will pass on that ride thanks for the offer though

Splat is a pretty cool dude. He deserves a lot of credit for posting his personal info on here, knowing full well It would turn into a shitstorm.He stuck it out like a pro, and in the end many lulz were had at his expense. He gave absolutely zero fucks.

Jumping on people right off the bat isn't going to earn you a lot of respect here, even if those people seemingly have no respect at all.

Eh, he blocked me on FB. I was a little hurt by that. Although I'm not sure how I would react if someone said they wanted to reenact two girls one cup on my chest. Take it in stride and fire back.

Maybe the crankiness is from his back pain. That would make the Pope smack Jesus.

Just saw this

I couldnt care less, just amused a 30 something couldnt take jokes.

Well now we know who wants a ride on the old splaty express. I have an idea for you acklac........ Go fuck your self or just let splat do it

Splatty express? If youre implying you'd like acklac7 and I to run a train on you, it wont happen. Fss may be down though.

You are special, arnt ya boy. I feel horribly bad after reviewing your past threads and post I should not be making fun of some one with such " Handicaps " we can call it

My past threads were nothing serious. Mainly boredom, trolling, and calling people out. I really dont mind airing out personal details of my life I habe nothing to hide.

Hasn't anyone told you about new guys jumping in and attacking long term members? Yeah youre right. I must be the idiot here. :gabe: