College Football Thread v12.0

bicranium

K state put a scare into Baylor. If K states QB had any sense of clock management they could have one that game.

Same could be said about the TCU game they should've won

Have a feeling Oklahoma goes into Waco and lays down the law next weekend. They dropped that bad game to Texas but have been on a warpath since. They win out and they would probably slide into the playoffs.

I don't think Oklahoma will win out. Between TCU, Ok St & Baylor, there's one or two loses in there. I really think the Big 12 will be left out with a 1 loss team, especially if ND only has 1.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, you going to the game this weekend jive?

Can't decide. Most likely I'll stay home with the family. I haven't seen my girls much this week and this is literally my last weekend of downtime til next year. I might just lay on the couch all day haha.

Can't decide. Most likely I'll stay home with the family. I haven't seen my girls much this week and this is literally my last weekend of downtime til next year. I might just lay on the couch all day haha.

Chicken, puck puck. You know that Alabama will get their asses handed to them again. That's why you don't want to go. Best time to bond with the kiddos is road trip.

Dude you need to control your Bama hate. You are starting to just sound like an idiot. If you have a problem with the playoff selection committee please take it up with them. If you haven't notice twice in this thread I have said Bama doesn't deserve the #4 spot. Get a life bro

Don't get your tutu in a bunch, Brian Boitano.

Dude you need to control your Bama hate. You are starting to just sound like an idiot. If you have a problem with the playoff selection committee please take it up with them. If you haven't notice twice in this thread I have said Bama doesn't deserve the #4 spot. Get a life bro

Haven't you predicted OSU to lose every single game? Shut up. I would post the exact same things about Alabama with or without you on this board. Their dick is so far down the playoff committee's throat, it's ridiculous.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=905&pictureid=8338

So who is the best RB in CFB? Dalvin Cook has 157 yards on 12 carries going into halftime... We'll see Fournette tonight against a very solid D-Line. And I think we all know what Elliot is capable of in big game situations. It's hard for me to pick against Elliot because he put up video game stats on the biggest stage, but damn, these other guys are good too lol.

Yes it's a good thing. Ole miss had to lose a game for Bama have a chance to play in the seccg and go to the play offs. Now we just need to win out and we are in.

It would be quite the roller coaster for you then if Alabama loses tonight.