College Football Thread v12.0

bicranium

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even remember you, is that your real screen name, because no one beat me coming from Dayton

Yes this is really Tim Beck, the coach at Ohio State. And while my offensive play calling has left a lot to be desired, my 03 Cobra dragged your dorito all along 70 E.

Yes this is really Tim Beck, the coach at Ohio State. And while my offensive play calling has left a lot to be desired, my 03 Cobra dragged your dorito all along 70 E.

First off I have never lost to a slow Cobra, I think you got me confused with another rx7 driver. My car was making 430hp, so I know you didn't race me. I'm sorry that your luckeyes didn't even make the Rose Bowl , but you should be able to beat Notre Dame. Look what Bama did to them in the championship Roll-tide

First off I have never lost to a slow Cobra, I think you got me confused with another rx7 driver. My car was making 430hp, so I know you didn't race me. I'm sorry that your luckeyes didn't even make the Rose Bowl , but you should be able to beat Notre Dame. Look what Bama did to them in the championship Roll-tide

There are so many things wrong here I don't even know where to begin:

1. I'm not sure if my Cobra was slow or not, but you certainly lost to it. In fact, there's even video of it.

2. Did you just quote the HP your car made as though that was a testament to how fast it is?

3. Did you just type that it made 430HP as though that is a lot of HP?

4. If you're Zavier that has/had a red FD, then I wore your ass out in a slow '03 Cobra, and mostly because you couldn't find third gear to save your life. I'm sure your 430HP car was plenty fast - with someone else driving it.

The bigger question is; Was it with or without the Altezzas? Please be with. And 430hp is alot..........in a civic.

I capatilized Altezzas in the hopes of awesomeyesness.

Edit: think I 4 peated and edited without trying. Wtf

There are so many things wrong here I don't even know where to begin:

1. I'm not sure if my Cobra was slow or not, but you certainly lost to it. In fact, there's even video of it.

2. Did you just quote the HP your car made as though that was a testament to how fast it is?

3. Did you just type that it made 430HP as though that is a lot of HP?

4. If you're Zavier that has/had a red FD, then I wore your ass out in a slow '03 Cobra, and mostly because you couldn't find third gear to save your life. I'm sure your 430HP car was plenty fast - with someone else driving it.

So this is Tilley! Then I do remember racing you when my car was stock twin turbo and I remember us been dead even, please post up the video and not the one where I missed 3rd gear only. This is just like an osu fan living in the past, we raced what about 8-10 yrs ago. I don't live in the past keep moving forward. I still have my rx7 what are you driving now