New Radial Record

wagner

• 3 weeks later...
First time I have seen someone blow the chute right off the car! Had to be sketchy coming to the pit exit!

I've seen it happen at MIR, but that place has the longest shutdown in the country, so its not a big deal.

I've also seen Steve Summers have chute failure twice, one time at Indy where he flats spotted all 4 tires after a 254mph run, made the turn, and did not roll the car. He also did ti at Norwalk this year but ended up in the sand.

I've seen it happen at MIR, but that place has the longest shutdown in the country, so its not a big deal.

I've also seen Steve Summers have chute failure twice, one time at Indy where he flats spotted all 4 tires after a 254mph run, made the turn, and did not roll the car. He also did ti at Norwalk this year but ended up in the sand.

That sand is evil, but a life saver

Thanks again wags for some legit racing vids! Which Patrick tunes this car?

Barnhill helps on it I think.

The big thing to notice about this run is the lack of a wheel stand, and how smooth it sounds.

He comes off the brake with his foot through the firewall and does not have to lift at all, that bitch is on a mission from god.