Property Manager and Property Maintenance (Rehab experience needed!)

zeitgeist57

I work with a company out of Cleveland that owns and manages over 500 residential units in Columbus. Class C space, but is looking to rehab 200+ units to Class B/B+. They've had a heck of a time keeping a good property manager, and are looking for someone to assist with the rehab.

Anyone that fills the needs below:

- Property Manager (rental management, maintenance coordination) - possibility of making $100k

- Maintenance Manager

- General Contractor for rehabbing properties

I'd like to avoid someone like Jason Ebright where you've done some handyman/contractor work for one-off clients...definitely looking for someone who has experience managing multiple properties/tenants. Let me know if that's you, or who you know. Thank you!

I currently do the same, including a 17 story high rise ( 50 yrs old w an association, it's a challenge!). Who knew CR had so many in property management!

If this was a bit different timing I would be interested, but I'm chasing another goose at the moment. Unless you want to disclose a ballpark salary?

Edited by cstmg8

I currently do the same, including a 17 story high rise ( 50 yrs old w an association, it's a challenge!). If this was a bit different timing I would be interested, but I'm chasing another goose at the moment. Unless you want to disclose a ballpark salary?

He stated possibly making 100k so I would only have to assume he can't give you better specifics because that would be based off of experience and fit for the company and they would offer you what they seem fitting

He stated possibly making 100k so I would only have to assume he can't give you better specifics because that would be based off of experience and fit for the company and they would offer you what they seem fitting

I apologize, I hadn't read the original post for a while and was mostly responding to the other property management folks.

Hey send me information. My father-in-law is trying to move back here to Ohio for work. He has been up here looking for work like this.

We have been having fun this week while he is in town.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/10/46ee25907893c717294b8b05e4c0cdfb.jpg