College Football Thread v13.0

bicranium

Sorry fickell, you aren't the guy ;)

This is what I hate about our fan base. You smile because a guy who has given his blood, sweat, and tears to a program for 17 of his 42 years alive, didnt get a promotion.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During his stint in Tampa, Schiano was one of the worst head coaches in recent history. He constantly made himself look like an idiot, pissed everyone off with his dickbag attitude, and lost a shit ton of games.

That being said, he's much better suited as a DC. And I'll give him credit, he did a lot of good things when he was running the show at Rutgers. I think it's a solid hire for Ohio State.

Do we know that he is a solid hire? He hasnt coached since 2013 where he went 4-12. There have been a lot of HC positions open since 2013 and a lot of schools passed on him. Why all the sudden is he being scooped up for a DC?

He could work out great and be an amazing DC, but I'm just curious why he has not had any coaching job in 2 years. It has not been his choice, he just hasn't been offered anything.

His defense did allowed the least amount of rushing yards while in Tampa but his defense gave up the most in passing. I'm not thinking you guys got such a great DC. The one good thing is his link to the NFL which will help in recruiting.

Do we know that he is a solid hire? He hasnt coached since 2013 where he went 4-12. There have been a lot of HC positions open since 2013 and a lot of schools passed on him. Why all the sudden is he being scooped up for a DC?

He could work out great and be an amazing DC, but I'm just curious why he has not had any coaching job in 2 years. It has not been his choice, he just hasn't been offered anything.

Well good thing we didnt hire him as a HC huh

His defense did allowed the least amount of rushing yards while in Tampa but his defense gave up the most in passing. I'm not thinking you guys got such a great DC. The one good thing is his link to the NFL which will help in recruiting.

Da U 1999 and Da U 2000. Look up their defenses

I'll bet you won't said that to my face

Zavier, I'm certain I'd say it to your face, as I'm sure a lot of people would here. The reason why is because Alabama fans - and I'm lumping you in with them - are notorious for claiming questionable national championships. It's one of the few knocks on Alabama as a program. But, guess what, you get to own that shit.

This is what I hate about our fan base. You smile because a guy who has given his blood, sweat, and tears to a program for 17 of his 42 years alive, didnt get a promotion.

This is what it looks like when LJ is dating Luke Fickell and he gets all pissy because people be disrespecting his boyfriend.

Henry is a great back but I wouldn't even have him in my top 3 RB's in college football. He is a product of the system and hype machine that is Alabama. I'll be impressed with Henry if he does what Zeke did last year in the playoff, but if they are one and done and Henry has a meh game. That will just add to the pile of evidence of how corrupt college football has become.

Henry is a great back but I wouldn't even have him in my top 3 RB's in college football. He is a product of the system and hype machine that is Alabama. I'll be impressed with Henry if he does what Zeke did last year in the playoff, but if they are one and done and Henry has a meh game. That will just add to the pile of evidence of how corrupt college football has become.

You cannot be serious. Who are your top 3 RB's in college football?

Does everyone that works hard deserve a promotion?..... Hard work is great, but results need to come with that hard work.