New Vendor

Turbotrio

I am sure the vast majority of you have heard of us but for those that have not you can check out the website here:

http://www.toybarncars.com

The "Performance & Tuning" tab is getting added soon as that is now complimenting the general service / maintenance work we have done for years.

Since the Dyno isn't here yet I started setting up all our European tuning accounts and so far we have:

Dinan for BMW

BMS for BMW

APR for Audi / VW / Porsche

RENNTech for Mercedes / McLaren / Rover / Lambo / Ferrari / Bentley

Cobb for BMW / Porsche / Mitsu / Suby

I have spent the first couple weeks getting all the most commonly requested parts accounts set-up so that we will be able to offer competitive pricing on just about everything.

A very cool aspect to doing performance upgrades and tuning here is that many clients have already worked them right into their financing so they get the car exactly how they want it right out of the gate and it can all be done with one payment.

For general service work we do take walk-in clients every day and like most service-oriented shops we do everything from oil changes and alignments to advanced diagnostics and engine / transmission swaps. Collectively the techs are Audi / Bentley / BMW / Mercedes / Porsche / VW certified and since we service the cars we sell they see a lot of them.

Any questions feel free to post here or call me at the shop any time at: 614-799-5000

Jeff

Jeff, congrats on the new venture. I wish you the best of luck over there.

I'm not really a dealership guy, I've purchased 1 car EVER from a dealer and that was our 997 TT which came from Toy Barn. I was really pleasantly surprised with the whole experience buying through them.

Jeff, congrats on the new venture. I wish you the best of luck over there.

I'm not really a dealership guy, I've purchased 1 car EVER from a dealer and that was our 997 TT which came from Toy Barn. I was really pleasantly surprised with the whole experience buying through them.

With the "Built-in" client-base that buy/sell performance or modified cars all the time here it is a perfect spot for a performance shop so I couldn't be happier :)

Glad to hear the 997 purchase went well -- who did you work with on the sales side of things? I don't get over to the Barn very often but starting to know most of the guys already.

Jeff

With the "Built-in" client-base that buy/sell performance or modified cars all the time here it is a perfect spot for a performance shop so I couldn't be happier :)

Glad to hear the 997 purchase went well -- who did you work with on the sales side of things? I don't get over to the Barn very often but starting to know most of the guys already.

Jeff

I don't believe the guy we worked with works there any longer. Dominick was his name I believe.

I"ve been passively shopping for a replacement for the turbo since it recently got destroyed...this one keeps grabbing my attention :-)

http://www.toybarncars.com/pre-owned/porsche/911/2014-white-turbo-2677938.html

I don't believe the guy we worked with works there any longer. Dominick was his name I believe.

I"ve been passively shopping for a replacement for the turbo since it recently got destroyed...this one keeps grabbing my attention :-)

http://www.toybarncars.com/pre-owned/porsche/911/2014-white-turbo-2677938.html

That thing is gorgeous. It has been parked out front a lot so its nice to stare at a few times a day :)

If there is anything I can find out about it for you let me know,

Jeff

EDIT: All I see is that it was traded in on a McLaren and it made it through service without anything major being wrong / needed.

That thing is gorgeous. It has been parked out front a lot so its nice to stare at a few times a day :)

If there is anything I can find out about it for you let me know,

Jeff

EDIT: All I see is that it was traded in on a McLaren and it made it through service without anything major being wrong / needed.

Yup...came from Chicago. The previous owner is a friend of a friend I just wasn't quite in the market yet and he wanted the 12C you guys had.

I'm torn on driving a car with PDK transmission is my biggest issue...as a purist I think the transmission ruins the driving experience, having tracked one I know how amazing they actually are.

Matt Harbold

Last time I saw him he showed me a pic of an investment Slantnose Porsche that he bought. It was pretty sharp

I've worked with Matt a few times already -- good guy :)

I talked to him about his 911 but since it is December I haven't seen it yet either.

Jeff

Welcome back Jeff! You are just down the street from me once again, I'll have to swing out here next week and say Hi. Good to see you back in the aftermarket business and good luck with the venture!

Edit: Looks like all the fun stuff of Columbus is getting concentrated up here in the NW corner now ;)

Welcome back Jeff! You are just down the street from me once again, I'll have to swing out here next week and say Hi. Good to see you back in the aftermarket business and good luck with the venture!

Edit: Looks like all the fun stuff of Columbus is getting concentrated up here in the NW corner now ;)

Thanks!

Yeah, stop out and say Hi and we will catch-up :)

Jeff