Steve Harvey Makes a SUPER DUPER SILLY MISTAKE

acklac7

Ya so did he misread it or was it a behind the scenes mcsteak? I'm thinking it's not Steve's fault.

He says at the end, it was his fault, and showed the card with the correct info.

Feel bad for the first girl, but WORLD PEACE LOL.

The best part about this all is lets be honest... no one actually gives 2 shits. like every fake issue that hits the media circuit people are all up in arms about something they weren't watching anyway...

It's 2015, can we just do away with these irrelevant out of date pageants already.

Here's my tin-foil hat conspiracy theory...

No one watched Miss Universe last night, and hasn't watched it for the last 5 years. If Steve Harvey didn't intend on "messing up" (think "wardrobe malfunction" from Janet Jackson during the Superbowl years ago) then even his slip-up has garnered more national attention to the fact that there even WAS a f**king Miss Whatever Pageant yesterday than any amount of marketing could accomplish.

I mean...seriously...even the office women I work with didn't realize it was going on last night until their FB feeds blew up with Steve Harvey comments and the last 5 minutes of the show videos.

Greatest career move Steve Harvey's done since joining The Family Feud. Now every morning newscast and women's daytime talk show is going to want to talk to him, and he can appeal to the country how sorry he was for the McSteak on his part. Sheeple's hearts will bleed for him.

NO SUCH THING AS BAD PUBLICITY.

that's some good tin foil clay.

Seriously though, who cares? I thought it had died after Trump bought it and then went on TV and said all those racist/classist/sexist/(insert your offended group here) things.

Just another train wreck youtube clip like a puppy playing with a kitten or a kardashian sex tape. At least with kardashian sex tape I get to see things go into things which is my favorite kind of thing to watch on the internet.

Here's my tin-foil hat conspiracy theory...

No one watched Miss Universe last night, and hasn't watched it for the last 5 years. If Steve Harvey didn't intend on "messing up" (think "wardrobe malfunction" from Janet Jackson during the Superbowl years ago) then even his slip-up has garnered more national attention to the fact that there even WAS a f**king Miss Whatever Pageant yesterday than any amount of marketing could accomplish.

I mean...seriously...even the office women I work with didn't realize it was going on last night until their FB feeds blew up with Steve Harvey comments and the last 5 minutes of the show videos.

Greatest career move Steve Harvey's done since joining The Family Feud. Now every morning newscast and women's daytime talk show is going to want to talk to him, and he can appeal to the country how sorry he was for the McSteak on his part. Sheeple's hearts will bleed for him.

NO SUCH THING AS BAD PUBLICITY.

This ^