Focus RS

kshymkiw83

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's faster than an STi or Evo, probably worth that price yeah. Will wait until supply catches up to demand though.

Supposably there are only going to be a limited number of them released...

IMO not worth the money but if its what you like then youll pay the money

Lol, I think I have owned almost every brand of vehicle.......they all have issues. Some worse than others but certainly within reason. No brand is immune to flaws. My absolute best car ever with absolutely No issues....Tesla Model S. With no engine, there is not much to go wrong. Oh, almost forgot, I had to manually add washer fluid at one year.....

Lol, I think I have owned almost every brand of vehicle.......they all have issues. Some worse than others but certainly within reason. No brand is immune to flaws. My absolute best car ever with absolutely No issues....Tesla Model S. With no engine, there is not much to go wrong. Oh, almost forgot, I had to manually add washer fluid at one year.....

Did you lemon law that shit back to them? Do they expect you to add the shit manually like some kind of poor? You fill that shit up remotely at the same time you update my software for more HPs...

:fuckyeah:

Lol, I think I have owned almost every brand of vehicle.......they all have issues. Some worse than others but certainly within reason. No brand is immune to flaws.

I've never had an issue with 90's Fords and I've owned 4. In my experiences they're virtually indestructible.

I've come to understand this point, and go with things that have the smallest known issues possible. That and never do free R&D on a car for a company, let others do that on the new models :gabe:

I've never had an issue with 90's Fords and I've owned 4. In my experiences they're virtually indestructible.

My Lightning sat for years (10 +) with nothing more than a start up now and then. Did a tune up when I got it and I have yet to have a single problem out of it.

Did you pick that up from the Ford dealer?

I was thinking about putting a pre-order on one, but I want to really drive it before dropping that kind of coin

If anyone has any preorders still open, you could easily buy it and immediately resell it and get your money back.

Ford sent me the brochure directly. The dealers have nothing for materials. As for test driving one. Probably not going to happen at the dealer, most likely will all be sold before delivery. Most dealers are charging $5-10k over invoice now if you can find one.