WTB- Honda Ridgeline

PapaFark

/The following statement is not currently helpful/

Always a possibility of them dropping in price once the new Ridgeline comes out. But something tells me you're looking for one right now.

I'm looking for the right one. In no hurry to buy but can if the deal presented itself.

Just giving you a hard time. Here is one site i use.https://www.carsforsale.com/Search?BodyStyle=All+Vehicle+Types&Make=Honda&Model=Ridgeline&MinModelYear=2006&MaxModelYear=2008&MinPrice=&MaxPrice=&MaxMileage=&ZipCode=43026&Radius=100

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know what your plans for this vehicle is but ,I had a '12 rtl. It was a great people hauler liked the way it looked but there always something I didn't care for. The the time came to use it as a truck. I used it with a mc trailer to haul a vtx 1800 from 1 burb to another. The thing had no ass, no heart it felt like it struggled the whole time. I sold it to carmax and never looked back.

mace

Don't know what your plans for this vehicle is but ,I had a '12 rtl. It was a great people hauler liked the way it looked but there always something I didn't care for. The the time came to use it as a truck. I used it with a mc trailer to haul a vtx 1800 from 1 burb to another. The thing had no ass, no heart it felt like it struggled the whole time. I sold it to carmax and never looked back.

mace

Gave up on the ridgeline! People wanted stupid money for them and I really wasn't too impressed. Ended up buying a 2011 Subaru Outback for less than what people wanted for a 2006-7 Ridgeline with high miles.

mace

Its a Honda. They invented the term "torquless wonder"