WTB: Gto ls oil pan tray and pickup

Buckeye1647545503

No they are hard to find, especially on a budget. $300 to $350. You could go get a $230 speed master one, and spend another $80 to 100 on a remote filter housing. Been there done that, more than once.

Looks like I was wrong, $450 for a GTO pan and tray and pickup on EBay. convert the rear steer on the car to a front rack and pinion, and modify the truck pan and pickup. I remember someone saying something about the possibility that the rear steer may be a problem, especially for a drag car with a front sump pan?

Welcome to LS engines. Nothing is cheap.

$300 here $75 there, $400 there, it adds up rather quickly. One of the things about the eBay $230 front sump pan that I just used is that the pickup is shit, and you will more than likely have an extra $100 in fittings for the remote filter. By looking at the baffle and cabinet hinge for the "trap" door, I can't see it being too good for any sub 1.7 or so 60' times without oil starvation. The Gto pan has much abetter baffle system, and built in filter. But hey, silly me, what do I know?