Goodbye Ohio

ImUrOBGYN

Not even a little bit.

This. If I could have a similar work/compensation arrangement back in OH as I do in TX, i'd be back in a heart beat. The only thing id miss is my local wine shop, and the ease of finding a good race on pretty much any given day.

Lived in Atlanta and San Antonio. I prefer Cbus just for the fact that theres less people. Atlanta was like hollywood on credit to me personally.

But the winters do seem to make living here more of a hardship. You can have fun anywhere so go enjoy.

I'll be in Austin in April. what part of texas you moving to?

College Station, TX

I actually lived here before for a bit though it's been 10yrs and quite a bit has changed/grown. I'm very familiar with Central Texas in general having spent many years in mostly Leon and Limestone counties and Houston as a child and later, an adult.

Safe travels. Sorry I didn't get to see you before you left.

So am I. I missed getting to see quite of few of you and that was disappointing. Howard, I'll always remember our trip home from Dayton together.... alone. :marc2:

Congrats Christian

I'll be following your lead sooner, rather than later.

Trying to convince the wife. Our kids and especially myself, have been ready for a couple years now.

Looking at San Antonio or Houston, TX. Metro Atlanta, GA

Or Jacksonville, FL

Tired of the cold, grey skies and short summers

Good luck, man! I honestly couldn't take it anymore. The winters really started to depress me. Hell, I started feeling the affects just waiting for winter to come. It was getting out of hand. Perhaps, if I'd been born further North I'd be used to it or something. Being born in Los Angeles... maybe not. ;)

I'm gonna miss you and your dogs :D

Thanks, man. I still got that damn snake! She's over 3ft. Haven't measured her in a long time. She's pretty chill, now.

I'm in Houston in the Energy Corridor, as long as we are tracking the Texas CR members, lol.

Left your sunglasses at my house. Guess you'll have to grab another pair from the dozen I know you have just like these. I'm wearing these, now. :D I swear to shit, it's brighter here than in Ohio. :cool:

I was in Alden Bridge, now in Grogans Mill. Down on sawdust. You like to golf?

Yes and no..lol.

I don't go much anymore but do like to Golf and have played at TopGolf with co-workers a couple times. Maybe we can all get together sometime and play or hit up TopGolf.. ;)