Goodbye Ohio

ImUrOBGYN

You're not making it very hard this morning. :p I'll miss your SE backroads and your mild summers, though.

I'll still be hovering around on here and I'm positive another handful of you will move to Texas at some point. haha May even see a few of you for TX2Ks and the like.

To both those I got along with and those I didn't, it was nice meeting you and thank you for enriching my life in various ways.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programs and back to pretending nothing ever changed since I'll still post here, anyway. Only now when I say I'm coming to a meet, there's a 0 out 10 chance I'll be there instead of a 2 out of 10 chance. (What do you think of those odds, Doc? ;))

Congrats Christian

I'll be following your lead sooner, rather than later.

Trying to convince the wife. Our kids and especially myself, have been ready for a couple years now.

Looking at San Antonio or Houston, TX. Metro Atlanta, GA

Or Jacksonville, FL

Tired of the cold, grey skies and short summers

I'm in Houston in the Energy Corridor, as long as we are tracking the Texas CR members, lol.

See ya, man! Safe travels and good luck.

I'd say that Ohio's a place worth staying, but I'm posting from FL :gabe: Winter is for the birds.

Texas>Ohio