CR detailers? 2016 edition

Murse

To begin, yes I used the search!

Last time I PMd Andy he wasn't detailing, Ryans website says he's not taking any new clients.

Who does CR recommend?

I am looking to get the truck done for sure and probably the Camry too. A coworker buddy of mine is in desperate need of his Maxima. (so many swirls it doesn't have much shine)

Looking for someone on Andy and Ryans level. Also experience in glass coats / sealers is a plus.

EDIT Im combining the list in this post to help others

Clifford Automotive - Kevin - 614.754.8182

Mark - 614.353.5237

CBC (Cars by Curtis)- Curtis - 614.962.7562

Good Guys Detailing - Addison - 614.738.5006

Arcane Auto Detailing - 614.284.7416

Edited by MrMeanGreen
added list

I need to get my Tacoma done too. The two detailers around here F'n suck. One knocked the sideskirt loose on my Evo and the other one scratched up the clear plastic over my gage cluster on my Taco. Both of them said they were "like that when I brought it to them". $100 gets you a shit job around here. I would gladly pay $200 for a professional level job once a year...

I need to get my Tacoma done too. The two detailers around here F'n suck. One knocked the sideskirt loose on my Evo and the other one scratched up the clear plastic over my gage cluster on my Taco. Both of them said they were "like that when I brought it to them". $100 gets you a shit job around here. I would gladly pay $200 for a professional level job once a year...

Dafuq? $100? I would argue bottom dollar from those sugested in this thread is $350-$400.

Edited by MrMeanGreen

$200 can get you a good detail. But I am also looking for a step above. My Tundra is Black with a metallic flake. I want that deep glass look. I am looking to have correction plus something like 22PLE applied. I already know that a quality job is not going to be cheap.

I've done some basic detail work and minor correction, but I would just rather pay to have someone do it and know it will turn out amazing.

Dafuq? $100? I would argue bottom dollar from those sugested in this thread is $350-$400.

Sheeeit! Yea I can see spending that on something really nice, not on a $30k truck. I figured I should be able to get a decent quality job for $200 though...

Edited by MrMeanGreen

I personally respect Andys opinion, especially when it comes to detailing. Apparently some do not respect his response to the question about detailers in Columbus. I am pretty sure that nothing rude, racist, or threatening was typed in Andys post, nor do I think that his post was that short. I believe what has been said here is that the door is hitting all in the ass. You probably will never know, but I am sure that people like Andy will be less willing to share their opinion and time, just to be edited.