Dat flip game

Rustlestiltskin

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll hate. The guy paid $1800 (or less) then lists it a day later for $4k?

Nothing wrong with making a profit, but he sure as fuck isn't working for it. He didn't even take his own pics. Hell, the title is probably still in bluegilligan's name.

Now instead of buying the car from someone who knows everything about it, the next owner will be buying it from some fuck head who has owned it less than a week and doesn't know shit. As a car guy, that shit irks me.

It's got yokohama tires wtf idiot

^ I'm not surprised that the lazy fuck doesn't know shit about the car. Just trying to make a quick buck with zero effort, and some ricer drift kid will probably buy it and ruin that car.

Again, I'm certainly not against flipping cars for profit, but this kinda stuff is fucked.

I don't think he was on here, he just answered the craigslist add.

I agree nothing wrong with flipping a car but at least do something to it. I was hoping to avoid it going to someone that would ruin it but I guess that's out of my hands now.

I see nothing wrong with this. Car was for sale for a long time, two parties came to a mutual deal, who cares if he lists it for 10X or lights it on fire?

I have a buddy who used to make a killing buying old diesel Mercedes station wagons. Would pay the persons asking price and had a list of buyers on the back end who would pay 3-4X what he bought them for.

I see nothing wrong with this. Car was for sale for a long time, two parties came to a mutual deal, who cares if he lists it for 10X or lights it on fire?

This is a logical statement that I agree with. But what is the new owner doing to deserve a profit? He can't even take his own pics of the car apparently.

If it was a 1998 Corolla or something, maybe it wouldn't bother me. Idk.

This is a logical statement that I agree with. But what is the new owner doing to deserve a profit? He can't even take his own pics of the car apparently.

Listing it to a sucker? Why does he have to deserve it if the original seller didn't cover the market this guy did? Not sayin it's right but if he pulls it off, more power to him. 'Murcia!

I sold my red miata for 1500 and the dude posted that same night for 3500 and used the same pictures of the car in my driveway. I still see his dumb ass at meets. He tried to sell a fake e36 M3 light weight on bring a trailer too. Stupid is stupid.

There are only 2 reasons I have any heartache with this at all.

1. He could have used his own damn pics. Lol

2. I had an older gentleman look at it before this kid that wanted it because he owned one in college but I wouldn't deal with him on the price. I should have sold it to him because I think he would have fixed it up like it should be. Lesson learned on my part.

There are only 2 reasons I have any heartache with this at all.

1. He could have used his own damn pics. Lol

2. I had an older gentleman look at it before this kid that wanted it because he owned one in college but I wouldn't deal with him on the price. I should have sold it to him because I think he would have fixed it up like it should be. Lesson learned on my part.

You greedy bastard! :gabe:

Btw, your Cummins for sale is gaf

Invested his money into a chance?

Saw an opportunity and took advantage of it?

I don't know?

He very well may not find a buyer.

He may blow the motor while getting groceries.

If it wasn't for paying taxes every time I bought a car I would flip a lot more than I do.

Most people do an awful job with listings (not saying this was the case with this car), but the difference between what a car can fetch between DSLR photos in front of a nice house with a lengthy description and filtered iPhone photos at a walmart is huge.

Agree. Welcome to America and sales.

But what is the new owner doing to deserve a profit?

simply asking more than the previous owner who could have done the same thing. nothing wrong with it. yes, by doing that, he will make profit.