Friday Night Cruise-ins at QS&L

Cordell

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The QS&L turned out to be quite a showing as well, we had easily 200 cars at the Cars and Coffee and I would say 40 or so made the trek up to Polaris? Their staff got a tiny bit overwhelmed but otherwise it was definitely a great day to be a car person.

It's being moved. Their were too many cars for the spot it was at last week. New location hasn't been announce yet

Thats the polite way of saying a "white honda with no hood ruined it for everyone and ditched before the cops got there to clear it out."

Also Seriously people done litter at places like this.. its not hard

Thats the polite way of saying a "white honda with no hood ruined it for everyone and ditched before the cops got there to clear it out."

Also Seriously people done litter at places like this.. its not hard

Actually it was so crowded that people were blocking the bank and ATM and customers complained they couldn't use them.

At least that's what I've been told.. Wasn't there so I can't confirm or deny that

Facebook tells a different story... (the ATM was mentioned but litter and the white honda spraying people and attempting burnouts was brought up as a major issue)

Not surprised at all lol. Seems to be an issue no matter where they do the meets at

It's being moved. Their were too many cars for the spot it was at last week. New location hasn't been announce yet

What about the Front room furnishing next to lindsay acura/ honda. big parking lot. Lindsay i believe owns the property maybe he would let people try it out. There is usually a CPO that sits there, and there is a precinct not but 30seconds from there, maybe that will keep things calm

What about the Front room furnishing next to lindsay acura/ honda. big parking lot. Lindsay i believe owns the property maybe he would let people try it out. There is usually a CPO that sits there, and there is a precinct not but 30seconds from there, maybe that will keep things calm

I'm not associated with the group that organizes the meets or anything... Just relaying info. You'd have to find them on facebook and throw that suggestion out there.

I'm not associated with the group that organizes the meets or anything... Just relaying info. You'd have to find them on facebook and throw that suggestion out there.

Alrighty, thanks for the heads up