Just moved back to Ohio

Slovette

Hi, my name is Spencer and I just moved back to Ohio from Southwesthe Florida after living there for almost 4 years. Had a close bunch of friends in the auto community down there as well. I have a 2001 Corvette which also was my daily in Florida (now looking for a new daily). Car was cam/nitrous car when it was in Florida but car is back to being NA until it gets a blower. Looking forward to meeting some new folks in Columbus.

http://s31.postimg.org/ay5qvzpln/IMG_20160423_094323.jpg

upload an image

Ha I wanted to stay! Moved back for family and my wife's work. I still work down there so I travel down there for about a week month. Mainly did drag racing down there with some occassional trips to mexico. Looking to get into roadracing up here.

Welcome! Oddly enough, I'm typing this from Naples...not sure where you were living. We used to live here for a few years and come down as much as we can.

Ohio is a great place to raise a family - but don't lose your SWFL connections ;)

Welcome again to the site!

Thanks! Yup I lived in Fort Myers and worked in Naples :) Lot of Ohio transplants in the area down there.

Yup. Just visiting...I'll be back in Columbus on Thursday.

Try to make it out to Cars and Coffee some Saturday...say hi to a lot of the CR regulars. Hope to meet you soon!

• Casper unlocked this topic