Hit and run crash

87GT

I don't understand what the Ram driver was trying to accomplish. He kind of dicked around for a few minutes driving back and forth a few feet but not really going anywhere....then flees on foot? People are dumb

I don't understand what the Ram driver was trying to accomplish. He kind of dicked around for a few minutes driving back and forth a few feet but not really going anywhere....then flees on foot? People are dumb

Drugs... Meth is REALLY bad in some parts of Canada.

I think he was trying to straighten out the wheel so he could drive away when he realized that wasn't going to work he just ran.

Fucking moron. Like the jackass that hit me (while I was a pedestrian) and took off not knowing if I was even alive.

Considered yourself lucky. In certain countries the driver will back up and run you over again and make sure you're death. All because of government policies.

Considered yourself lucky. In certain countries the driver will back up and run you over again and make sure you're death. All because of government policies.

There were othe pedestrians around so they would have caught their license plate if they had done that. I do consider myself lucky though, but not because I was afraid they would back over me and ensure I was dead lol