Summer Photo Shoot

99StockGT

Alrighty taking a break from the Pinup / Old School stuff on this next group shoot we're going to do something for modern muscle cars. I think we have a few more examples of these sorts of rides so before I make a public post about it I wanted to post it here. So a few quick stipulations on what I'm looking for first.

1) Car needs to be available to be dropped off Saturday June 25th and parked inside the shop for the shoot to begin on Sunday morning.

2) Must be comfortable with models learning on, sitting in, moving around your car.

3) Unique and eye catching. Wow factor is what draws eyes attention and views, so even though you love your 90s base model mustang it doesn't really do it for most people.

4) Written permission from the car owner to shoot with and publish photos with accreditation given to owner, photographer, and model(s).

5) Only 1 example of a car/generation will be accepted, so if you know yours is "one of the best" then let's hear about it

For some examples of what we have turned out in the past and where these photos may be used check out our Blue Collar Bettys page

https://www.facebook.com/BlueCollarBettys/

Definitely fine with roll cages, not an issue there.

And that CTS-V looks like a fine example of the breed, is that one of Crucial's turbo rides?

Well I can pm you his contact info if you'd like and iirc it has Lingenfelter 650 parts.

Modern would be something of the current generation or most recent. So yes if we are talking in years probably something less than a decade old.

We have done a ton of pinup / hotrod / muscle car shots for our customers already and want to try some new stuff so this was a logical next step. Kicking around some other themes that could be fun to work with as well, we'll see once this one gets done.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160525/9709358dbe7e5341b34e490bdadbfe9f.jpg

This Moster is available.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No mans garage is complete until he has a tanning bed installed. :lolguy:

Few friends with Mk4 Supra's have been asking around about shoots but guess they are well beyond the one decade rule.

Hold onto those cars for a little bit, have something in the works for those as well.