I hope the guy dies (lion mauling)

zeitgeist57

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7166519/Naked-man-jumps-into-a-zoos-LION-enclosure-in-bizarre-suicide-bid-and-survives.html

So...this 20-yo mental-midget jumps into a lion's den, gets mauled and survives...BUT THE LIONS ARE BOTH PUT DOWN.

I fully understand that conventional wisdom is captive predators that get a taste of prey are difficult to keep in captivity...but, my God, I truly mourn the animals that died as a result of the actions of this guy.

Going to go outside and enjoy this sunny day to try and forget this one.

at least the lions aren't being held in captivity any longer......they're actually probably better off. I'm also sure those lions had a lot of questions answered for them that day too......for years they sit and think " I wonder what these fuckers taste like?" Question answered.

The vid... I think the naked guy could've taken a better one. And I hope once he's recovered, the zoo and all those people there with their kids sue the shit out of him. Aw fuck, I know I'm being insensitive. I'm sure the guy obviously has some issues and needs some help. I just feel sorry for everyone else and the cats paying for it.

I mean...if you are a religious zealot and hell bent on suicide...suicide by lion is probably about the most epic and christian way to go.

How would you come to that conclusion?

I know the story of Daniel. Maybe that guy skipped over the part where Daniel was forced into the Lion Den...whereas this guy decided to just get naked and hop in.

Don't come in here with you logics. The all knowing Geet's has spoken!

Don't come in here with you logics. The all knowing Geet's has spoken!

Christian lore is so filled with lions, from Romans feeding Christians to them to CS Lewis allegories, that the jokes write themselves. I'm surprised there isn't a book of the bible that is called zoo-teronomy. Hey-yo. Ok I'll see myself out.

Christian lore is so filled with lions, from Romans feeding Christians to them to CS Lewis allegories, that the jokes write themselves. I'm surprised there isn't a book of the bible that is called zoo-teronomy. Hey-yo. Ok I'll see myself out.

Thank you.

-Funny bone Management