Where to sell old jewelry?

Radio Flyer1647545514

As scrap weight you won't get much more than 15 or so depending on the price of gold at the time.

Appraisal values are generally three times what retail value is. Retail value is generally the cost of materials plus the jeweler's time multiplied three to four times over.

That being said, this piece is rather nice as a whole unit, so I would list it on CL or here as a whole for around 100, rather than selling it to a scrapper who is going to melt it down for about 15-20.

Not that I know...

Try Revue/Grandview Mercantile (High St in Short North) or The Village Jewel (High St a bit south of Bob's Bar). I think they sell on consignment, that might be a good way to go.

I called the place close to Bob's Bar. It seems as if the owners are on vacation until the beginning of June.

I know a guy that buys this kind of stuff up by you. His name is Ray (Ray's Rare Designs) scorpiodiamond59@att.net, 614-949-7765

Called him, he was all, "Where and how did you get this number." He lightened up a little bit but doesn't deal with rough diamonds he said.