S550 Mustang vs 6th Gen Camaro

Aaron

Nothing surprising about the video really. While by the stop watch, in a controlled environment, the Camaro is quicker in every way (it should be as it is not only more powerful but it is lighter), they are still close enough that it can be a drivers race...especially when the Mustang is not stock.

Damn good races. Who cares if one isn't stock. We know how that would end. Love close races like these.

This

My heavy pig vs your vette? Would be fun times

But how could you, it'd be a stock vs modded race and we all know that can't happen.

An equally fun video would be to compare the mustang vs the camaro year over year from when they started around maybe the fox body and 3rd gen camaro era.

It would be neat to see how much base power has grown since the late 80's until now, and see how each model stacked up against each other in those years.

From around 200-250 hp as they came off the assembly line, to what we have now is just amazing.

An equally fun video would be to compare the mustang vs the camaro year over year from when they started around maybe the fox body and 3rd gen camaro era.

It would be neat to see how much base power has grown since the late 80's until now, and see how each model stacked up against each other in those years.

From around 200-250 hp as they came off the assembly line, to what we have now is just amazing.

^ this

Oh and I love both cars, would rock either if I could afford them.

^ this again

It's crazy how far these cars have come over the last couple generations. Can't go wrong with either one