50 dead in mass shooting in Florida

BStowers023

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

neither is actually proof of anything

• So you don't think the justice system is rigged in any way?
  • So you don't think the Dems Super Delegates are screwing the system as a whole?
  • So you don't think the tax code is rigged to favor the rich?
  • you don't think the entire system of politics is driven by money?

you? really? please put that in writing for all to see.

• So you don't think the Dems Super Delegates are screwing the system as a whole?

You're last point is spot on.

Watched a thing (60 mins maybe?). A state elected official was required to basically make solicitation calls to raise money for the party for the majority of his day. To the point of they had a white board showing who raised what. Both of these were on the dem/repub side. He didn't meet the requirement of money/time and was not allowed to enter the party building. Said that was not was not what was elected to do. Guys like him and Trump are EXACTLY what we need. Fuck the machine.

No I just don't think you will ever be able to prove that it is rigged the way you say it is rigged (because how you view it is not actually how it works).

No I just don't think you will ever be able to prove that it is rigged the way you say it is rigged (because how you view it is not actually how it works).

Are you fucking kidding me? That may be the most highhanded comment I have seen you post yet.

Somehow, YOU are the all-knowing expert of EVERY topic that you EVER enter into on this site...and I would assume in real life. How does anyone stand speaking with you in person?

PLEASE provide your detailed resume that shows YOUR expertise in our political system...Not just your 'opinion'. I mean, with that statement you must have been/currently be a high ranking elected official or a chief political advisor to a very high ranking elected official to know with 100% certainty that Tim is dead wrong.

Please post, with documented visual proof, your credentials. Or, and I mean this very dearly and speak for the majority of the board, :gtfo:

-Marc

Are you fucking kidding me? That may be the most highhanded comment I have seen you post yet.
Because you want to read it that way. I think you just don't like me having never met me in real life and crafted some wild version in your head.

Somehow, YOU are the all-knowing expert of EVERY topic that you EVER enter into on this site...and I would assume in real life.
I have opinions and I am vocal. I never claim to be an expert, nor does anybody else here that usually asserts the same kind of garbage generalization.

How does anyone stand speaking with you in person?
I imagine it's easiest on one leg, like a flamingo.

PLEASE provide your detailed resume that shows YOUR expertise in our political system...Not just your 'opinion'. I mean, with that statement you must have been/currently be a high ranking elected official or a chief political adviser to a very high ranking elected official to know with 100% certainty that Tim is dead wrong.
Tim is dead wrong about a lot of things, and not all of them are discussed on this board. Right now he is pandering and being a little bit of a troll (by his own admission), and neither one of us is taking this seriously and both are having quite a bit of fun with it. Don't get me wrong Tim's politics do actually suck, but this is more verbal sparing and poking each other than actually saying anything of merit. At least I hope Tim's being exaggerated and not trying to be serious - he's said some awful shit.

Please post, with documented visual proof, your credentials. Or, and I mean this very dearly and speak for the majority of the board, :gtfo:

-Marc

Please, and I mean this with all due respect, go fuck yourself.

Because you want to read it that way. I think you just don't like me having never met me in real life and crafted some wild version in your head.

I have opinions and I am vocal. I never claim to be an expert, nor does anybody else here that usually asserts the same kind of garbage generalization.

I imagine it's easiest on one leg, like a flamingo.

Tim is dead wrong about a lot of things, and not all of them are discussed on this board. Right now he is pandering and being a little bit of a troll (by his own admission), and neither one of us is taking this seriously and both are having quite a bit of fun with it. Don't get me wrong Tim's politics do actually suck, but this is more verbal sparing and poking each other than actually saying anything of merit. At least I hope Tim's being exaggerated and not trying to be serious - he's said some awful shit.

Please, and I mean this with all due respect, go fuck yourself.

:lol:

I knew better than to take your bait and should never have expected you to actually backup your assertions.

You are incredibly over opinionated and voice them (read: SHOVE them) down the throats of this boards membership every chance you get. In every post you make, as long winded and pompous as they are, you come off as a self proclaimed expert in any subject matter. I really don't remember ever seeing a member praise you or any of your posts.

Yes, there are other members on here that offer very long winded responses and opinions...but they do not go into every thread trying to provoke a response by purposely posting instigative click bait. Stop doing that. No one, and I mean NO ONE, likes it.

I know and like Clay very much...I have a hard time understanding why he likes you. And no, I will not take you up on your offer to have a conversation and cup of coffee in person because your online persona has completely disgusted me. I have ZERO interest in ever meeting you face to face.

Fuck yourself with a very sharp and very large knife. Kthnxbye.

-Marc

You are incredibly over opinionated and voice them (read: SHOVE them) down the throats of this boards membership every chance you get. In every post you make, as long winded and pompous as they are, you come off as a self proclaimed expert in any subject matter. I really don't remember ever seeing a member praise you or any of your posts.

Others do that here as well, you just don't like it because you disagree with the content.

Yes, there are other members on here that offer very long winded responses and opinions...but they do not go into every thread trying to provoke a response by purposely posting instigative click bait. Stop doing that. No one, and I mean NO ONE, likes it.

I'm not in every thread. And actually I usually only respond after someone else has posted exactly the same thing you accuse me of. Again you disagree with the content so you are holding me to a different standard

I know and like Clay very much...I have a hard time understanding why he likes you.

because you have never met me.

And no, I will not take you up on your offer to have a conversation and cup of coffee in person because your online persona has completely disgusted me. I have ZERO interest in ever meeting you face to face.

your loss. Cup of Joe has great coffee.

Fuck yourself with a very sharp and very large knife. Kthnxbye.

-Marc

At least I said "with all due respect" and tried to keep it light and funny. Enjoying that vein popping out of your forehead right now?

I knew better than to take your bait and should never have expected you to actually backup your assertions.

The last part is what shocks me too. I'm with you now.

I really don't remember ever seeing a member praise you or any of your posts.
I believe I'm the only one that ever has outside perhaps a cameo from Clay. Yet my politics suck so I suppose I should take back my endorsement.

I know and like Clay very much...I have a hard time understanding why he likes you. And no, I will not take you up on your offer to have a conversation and cup of coffee in person because your online persona has completely disgusted me. I have ZERO interest in ever meeting you face to face.
Keep the conversation on cars and you'll survive.

Save

Others do that here as well, you just don't like it because you disagree with the content?

No, I don't overlook them, their opinion or the content of their post(s). They just are not nearly as annoying and obnoxious as you are.

I'm not in every thread. And actually I usually only respond after someone else has posted exactly the same thing you accuse me of. Again you disagree with the content so you are holding me to a different standard

It seems as though you're in more threads than not and, in 99.9% of them, are stirring shit and purposely trying to pick a fight with someone. King troll level achieved! Your prize? Finding a new site to socialize on since your job and personal life obviously do not keep you occupied.

I hold you to no different level of standards than I do anyone else. You're annoying...and do so on purpose. You argue just to argue which it doesn't really appear anyone else is doing to the extent that you are.

because you have never met me / your loss. Cup of Joe has great coffee / At least I said "with all due respect" and tried to keep it light and funny. Enjoying that vein popping out of your forehead right now?

And I hope to never meet you. I regularly enjoy Cup of Joe and will continue to do so...just not with you. And you were not being light, certainly not funny. You rarely are either, by the way. When we laugh at your posts it is because we are laughing AT you...not with you.

And that is suuuuper cute that you think you have riled me up to the point of a vein popping out of my head. You're nothing more than a very annoying distraction from my regularly scheduled enjoyment of CR.

-Marc

The last part is what shocks me too. I'm with you now.
what? because I didn't take his bait? I don't think marc sees this as the game you and I both do, nor do I think he has a sense of humor about any of it. He seems "very serious" about his online persona.

I believe I'm the only one that ever has outside perhaps a cameo from Clay. Yet my politics suck so I suppose I should take back my endorsement.

Actually I don't think clay has given me a public endorsement. Nor would I ever expect him to. I don't live my life in search of validation from others and my opinion is not contingent on what's popular. I am my own man, it matters not what you think of me (esp you marc ;) ). Does it some how matter what I think of you?

And I am sure Tim you think my politics suck, it is what keeps the dynamic going. We can keep sucking together (<---come on that's funny right there).

No, I don't overlook them, their opinion or the content of their post(s). They just are not nearly as annoying and obnoxious as you are.
Because you don't agree with the content, that' the extra level of annoyance.

It seems as though you're in more threads than not and, in 99.9% of them, are stirring shit and purposely trying to pick a fight with someone. King troll level achieved! Your prize? Finding a new site to socialize on since your job and personal life obviously do not keep you occupied.

Oh, please, like you are going to take any kind of moral high ground that this place wasn't infested with "king trolls" before (shredder crew anyone?). CR itself doesn't exactly have a saintly reputation and nobody seems all that concerned about it. The discussion about this place changing its image has happened more than once and most of the members agree - nobody wants to change anything.

And I hope to never meet you. I regularly enjoy Cup of Joe and will continue to do so...just not with you.

We'll meet. Its un-avoidable. whether you know it or not is a different story. I'm sure you'll find it pleasant.

And you were not being light, certainly not funny. You rarely are either, by the way. When we laugh at your posts it is because we are laughing AT you...not with you.

You were not reading it light. I didn't say my jokes weren't corny, but they were jokes. Also I highly doubt you laugh a much of anything, at or with.

And that is suuuuper cute that you think you have riled me up to the point of a vein popping out of my head. You're nothing more than a very annoying distraction from my regularly scheduled enjoyment of CR.

well I don't really know every one's elevated blood pressure tells. Throbbing erection then? come on, let's not be coy you are responding and in increasingly annoyed assertions and snarky comments. Even my grandpa isn't buying it and he's blind, dead, and died before the internet became a thing so....

I don't get the days and days of arguing over the same shit.....seems very boring and a huge waste of time. One post and you can pretty much get your point across....maybe 1 or 2 after that but day in and day out is pretty pointless.