JET Auto Wins at Everything

Dr. Pomade

Jordan and JET Auto did it again and made me a very happy customer. This time around I got a 2015 Escalade and a 2014 BMW 3 Series. Of course, Jordan came through like a champ, got me exactly what I wanted, and got it for me at a very competitive price. There's a reason why I won't buy anywhere else, and it's spelled Jordan.

Thanks, Jordan, for being awesome.

It totally is. I was telling my father-in-law how the drive out there shouldn't ever bother a car guy: on the way out there, you're excited because you're driving to pick up a car you want, and the way back you are getting to drive the car you just bought.

I remember trading my tbss in for a V6 Commander (for the woman). That drive home was miserable. Everything else has been an upwards trade though, and yeah, that drive home is always amazing. Gives you plenty of time to play with buttons, find the top speed, etc.

Congrats again on the new rides bro!

Thanks for the kind words guys. It certainly makes my job easy dealing with people that I consider "friends" more than "customers".

You are all welcome to come hang out anytime! You don't even have to buy a car. Lol