Need air ducts cleaned....recommendations?

carl1647545492

The question is: why?

If your furnace filter is functioning well the supply ducts should be pretty clean.

The return air ducts everything gets filtered.

If anything spending $500 on a better filtration system would probably yield more results.

Kids coughing like a mo fo.....shes got it in her head we need to get them cleaned and we do.

The builders left so much shit in the ducts when we built it wasn't funny,I regret sighing off before getting them to get rid of all the rocks and drywall.

The question is: why?

If your furnace filter is functioning well the supply ducts should be pretty clean.

The return air ducts everything gets filtered.

If anything spending $500 on a better filtration system would probably yield more results.

We change the furnace filter every few months the problem is the 20 feet of duct to each floor

just saw a thing on the news about these companies about a month ago......tread carefully here. It's a ripoff in general. Do a lot of research before going forward. I know how it is with the wife thing.....I have one too....make sure you forward all your findings to her. It may or may not help. :D

Whempys Chimney Sweeps also does duct cleaning if you're in to that. The owner's son is a member on here as well as one of the guys who works there.

Cool maybe he can chime in.

I get it not all duct cleaning is the same i.e. carpet co,s use a carpet machine and it only reaches so far and sucks less.

I heard his pitch on speaker phone and it was very slick

Its just the $$$