A good house wife knows her place!

jessecwalters

I saw this a few years ago. I printed it out and gave it to a woman I was dating at the time.. She left it on the coffee table and never put in place the suggestions spelled out in the document. I guess my pimp wasn't as strong as I thought it was back then... :dunno:

I saw this a few years ago. I printed it out and gave it to a woman I was dating at the time.. She left it on the coffee table and never put in place the suggestions spelled out in the document. I guess my pimp wasn't as strong as I thought it was back then... :dunno:

That's hilarious. Just make sure her dad doesn't see it.

Edited by NightRider

Shit, I'm down for it. As long as he foots ALL* my bills so I don't have to worry about 'em? Hell yeah he can get the 1950s Susie HomeMaker hook-up, no problem.

(*ALL my bills = mortgage, car [no domestic makes], bike, insurance for all, clothes [no off brand shit], hair, makeup, plastic surgery as needed, plenty of jewelry, flowers, candy, all the kids activities, my retirement, all health insurance, plus all incidentals and associated expenses0

(good service dont come cheap)

ChickOn2, you're right. That's what is was all about back in the 50s. But all that changed, didn't it? Or did it?

It seems like one income families are gone now. So who screwed us over, and when and how did that happen?

Wait? who got screwed over? I earn half the income in my household but I also expect to have help with cooking, cleaning, etc. Then, there are some things that I am good at that he's not, like sewing/mending and some things that he's good at that I can't do, like car/ bike repair (well, I can't do it yet). What's not to love? Equality is pretty sweet!

ChickOn2, you're right. That's what is was all about back in the 50s. But all that changed, didn't it? Or did it?

It seems like one income families are gone now. So who screwed us over, and when and how did that happen?

Beats me! :dunno:*Cough*some liberal*Cough*

Wait? who got screwed over? I earn half the income in my household but I also expect to have help with cooking, cleaning, etc. Then, there are some things that I am good at that he's not, like sewing/mending and some things that he's good at that I can't do, like car/ bike repair (well, I can't do it yet). What's not to love? Equality is pretty sweet!

Yes, and that's the way it should be. But neither one income in an average family can do it alone anymore. I say we've been taken. You'd think with potentially twice as many people working, that everything would cost less. What do I know, I was good at statistics, not economics. Somehow I think we've been set up to generate more money and spend it. If the world economy changed that much in 50 years, in a natural normal way, we're in trouble.

What can I say, I enjoy a good conspiracy theory, even if I have to start it myself.