2017 Porsche Panamera

zeitgeist57

http://jalopnik.com/the-2017-porsche-panamera-will-blow-the-doors-off-your-1782743986

If you know how cheap I am, you'll appreciate the gravity of my words when I say - for a four-door - this car almost brings tears to my eyes with how beautiful it is.

I know it's $100k for a 2.9L V6 with an automatic, but the performance numbers and that styling... I'm in love.

Looks good, less distinctive than the first gen, but nice nonetheless.

And by that I mean its boring, looks like any other hatchy/swoopy sedan that has come out in the last 5 years.

Interior and performance are obviously nice.

3/10

so how big is it? Is it still this 7 series competitor flagship?

The car I think Porsche is missing in the market is a 4 door sedan to compete with the audi a4 and the bmw 3 series. Something athletic, entry level, and good looking. Its beautiful but if it is anywhere near as large as the old one it will just look like shamu strolling down your street.

Even the older one had this. Not sure why jalopnik made a big deal of it now. I do think it looks cool though.

The 'Ring record over the Giulia is debatable, as always, but there's no doubt the car is fast.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Nah. I'll pass. My Audi makes 700tq on 93 octane and I don't need to correct people in the line at Starbucks when they say nice "porsh" and not "porsh-a".

I'd rock a 911 turbo s next year when I go car shopping. Can't stand the way Porsche nickel and dimes the fuck out of you for options. Put a couple options on the list and make everything else standard. Seriously.