Good guys show and Arthritis show

1BAD69Z

where in Westerville?

My bad, It's the Crown Plaza in Worthington, although there is a smaller show at the Hilton Polaris Thursday and Friday nights. I'm am a complete fuckstick when it comes to these ohio town names that begin with "W"

If you guys haven't seen it here is the schedule for Goodguys here in Cbus:

https://www.good-guys.com/pdf/weekend/2016/ggn16.pdf

What's going on for the Arthritis show? I saw something about a cruise in at the Hilton garden in on Friday from 10-5.

My bad, It's the Crown Plaza in Worthington, although there is a smaller show at the Hilton Polaris Thursday and Friday nights. I'm am a complete fuckstick when it comes to these ohio town names that begin with "W"

If you guys haven't seen it here is the schedule for Goodguys here in Cbus:

https://www.good-guys.com/pdf/weekend/2016/ggn16.pdf

What's going on for the Arthritis show? I saw something about a cruise in at the Hilton garden in on Friday from 10-5.

They're using "Worthington" pretty loosly, it's just off of Busch Blvd & 161. It's a good time.

So Friday night Ridetech is sponsoring James Otto a county singer at Crowne Plaza so I can imagine it will be crazy over there. Quaker Steak is always fun Friday and Saturday nights hopefully they let us do burnouts again.

So Friday night Ridetech is sponsoring James Otto a county singer at Crowne Plaza so I can imagine it will be crazy over there. Quaker Steak is always fun Friday and Saturday nights hopefully they let us do burnouts again.

They are always sponsoring some band in that lot. Last year it was a rockabilly trio outfit whose name escapes me so it's a trip. The lot is huge, the cars are many, and it's in an industrial park so people park wherever when they can't get into the hotel lot so parking is never an issue. Honestly, if anyone was curious about good guys but didn't want to pay the fairground fee, I would say this parking lot show is about 1/4 of the size and vendors but a lot of the same experience and it costs nothing.

Plus people go out and line Busch blvd with lawn chairs while cars cruise up and down. As long as you aren't being a jackass it's pretty chill (cops are there but didn't see a whole lot of ticket writing). It's a righteous time.

I wonder if the guy who was doing burnout laps in a '65 mustang last year is going to be back at QSL this year.