New AWD DynoJet

Turbotrio

Just a couple quick vids testing out our new 424xLC2 AWD DynoJet this week.

We will start taking appointments and such next week so if anyone is interested email me for details at: Jeff@toybarncars.com

https://vimeo.com/180186036

https://vimeo.com/180186281

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was just told this morning Jeff is no longer there while I was getting an alignment post a suspension adjustment

Heard that as well.

:confused:

:confused::confused: just talked to him and Zack this week getting a quote for some work to be done.

Is Zack still there?

Save

I am no longer at Toybarn.

My personal life is a dumpster fire that made performing at a high-level practically impossible Distraction doesn't begin to describe it..

They will get all the wrinkles worked out and get it going again with a solid group of techs out in the shop.

On my end a job (Past or present) is a low priority at the moment but once I get everything else resolved I'll eventually be fine.

Thanks for all those who were so loyal in following me over and thanks for all the texts and well-wishes :)

Jeff

EDIT: I edited out a lot about my situation as that doesn't belong in this thread or ToyBarn's section. I'll send a message over to Austin or Zach to update this page as TB sees fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Turbotrio