WTB: Vehicle for up to $7500

Bam

Figured I'd post up here to see if anyone has anything they're looking to sell. Looking to buy in the next week, $5-10k range, just looking for a 2nd car. As long as it has backseats I'll consider it.

I'm pondering selling my 2005 Volvo S60R for around $9k. I'm tired of having two manual sports cars and want a boring automatic for the daily grind because traffic is horrible around me.

6mt AWD

Minor bolt-ons/tuned to ~365hp

105k miles

All maintenance up to date (100k done including timing belt)

As loaded as they came: aero kit, heated seats, nav, sunroof, HU-850 stereo (sounds phenomenal).. literally everything.

Aftermarket Grom Bluetooth thingy with mounted mic for your phone

Won't sell until I find a nice suv or truck for around the same price though, which is proving difficult.

#1 son

How come Gord gets a lebaron and I don't?

It's because they love me more than they love you

No, no they don't

I only see one lebaron Freddy

I don't see two lebarons

Do you see two lebarons?

Where's your lebaron?

Great movie

"HONK! GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY"

I have a Crown Vic I've been DD'ing, 2004, 87k on it, it came from our crime lab, I knew the only driver. It is a police package but has the street appearance package, meaning cloth,carpet, power seat,cruise, trac lok, no spot lamp, no holes actually, if this might do it for you, pm me, I'll shoot you some pictures.

So besides your description of a back seat what do you have in mind?!

I'm pretty open, just none of those sound interesting to me for one reason or another.

I've found online anything from an 04-05 Jetta gli, to a new edge mustang gt, to a Saab 9-7x with the 5.3.

I don't have anything set in my mind but I do know I have no interest in paying 10k for a 10+ year old foreign car with over 100k miles. Nor am I interested in anything from the 80's. Nor would I consider anything with a salvage title.

Spectra god....I pm'ed you....definitely interested.

Not really looking for a pickup Scott, but glad to hear you got it running.

Bucd, also doesn't tickle my fancy, but good luck selling.

My wife now wants to buy/lease a new SUV....so I guess we're going car shopping unless I can find a deal on a sweet used car.