Car Audio Shop?

dover

Who is the go to car audio place these days? I remember back in the day it was Columbus Car Audio.

Looking to swap out my factory Panasonic rear dvd with an updated blu ray/bigger screen system. Maybe add a small sub.

I have a newer Rockford fosgate 10" sub/amp/box combo that I don't use.

Amazon or CA forums for the purchase...then DIY

That would be plausible if I were home more than 8 weeks of the year.

I have a newer Rockford fosgate 10" sub/amp/box combo that I don't use.

I have to make sure I can add a sub with the factory bose, and if I can I'd like to check that out.

That would be plausible if I were home more than 8 weeks of the year.

I have to make sure I can add a sub with the factory bose, and if I can I'd like to check that out.

Ship to a friends house?

Surely you have Amazon prime and can order when you know lol be home with 2 day delivery...

Ship to a friends house?

Surely you have Amazon prime and can order when you know lol be home with 2 day delivery...

I think what you are missing here is that time is more valuable to me than the little money I would save doing it myself. Professional installation taken care of prior to me being home makes more sense for my situation.

Wet Audio.. Wes will hook you up.

That place used to be shady as fuck. It may have turned around as I haven't been there in 7-8 years, but I remember back in the day when they were on West Broad (now on Georgesville) and they were extremely unprofessional.

That place used to be shady as fuck. It may have turned around as I haven't been there in 7-8 years, but I remember back in the day when they were on West Broad (now on Georgesville) and they were extremely unprofessional.

Wes is the owner and has always taken care of me. Never had a shady experience.

Yep I remember going in there when it was on West Broad and thought it was super shady too, but I had them install speakers or something and they did a good job. I talked to whoever it was that owned the slammed S10 they had inside the store and he seemed like a nice guy. Might have been the owner, it was so long ago I'm not really sure.

Shortly after they moved to the new spot on Georgesville I went in there to buy some speakers to install myself, and the store was nicer than their old one. I think this was back in like 2010 or something though. Haven't been there since

Sound Investment on Oakland Park. They've always been great to deal with.

I remembered the name of this business from a while ago. I suggested it to a friend after he got an absolutely ridiculous quote for work from CCA, he went there and raved about the experience and the fair pricing.

I would start there.

Columbus Car Audio is all you need. Good deals, quick turn around time, and friendly staff. Sent multiple cars to them a month and have never been disappointed. Also sent them my 94 FD to do 6 months ago for them to rewire all the speakers and new head unit. They took out the old crap, fixed a lot and rewired for a decent price.

Columbus Car Audio is all you need. Good deals, quick turn around time, and friendly staff. Sent multiple cars to them a month and have never been disappointed. Also sent them my 94 FD to do 6 months ago for them to rewire all the speakers and new head unit. They took out the old crap, fixed a lot and rewired for a decent price.

We do tire/wheels for them on stuff theyve lifted and lowered. Never seen any hack jobs..