The Grand Tour - November 18th

Rally Pat

• 2 months later...

I enjoyed it, great entertainment. As a rebooted Top Gear it delivered in my opinion.

The graphics/videography seems a bit improved then the BBC Top Gear days. I like the traveling set idea, however it will be interesting to see how that aspect plays out. Enjoyed the same ole semantics as well, glad they didnt deviate much from the proven formula.

The three car test was still entertaining, even if other reviews had been done. Multiple reviews are god for gathering consensus!

Bring on the next episodes.

Its interesting how close they are keeping it to top gear.

This was my #1 disappointment. More of the same, while good, they have the potential to be even better if they drop all the schtick, IMO.

POO CAME OUT

Made me laugh each time.

Having him in the Stars and Stripes driving suit made me laugh.

He was mildly entertaining at best. Suit was great.

The 918, P1, LaFerrari comparison/reviews was something they left on the table, I think even already filmed for one of the last TG episodes that didn't get to air. That's why they got it out of the way in the first episode.

Overall I really liked the first episode. Some things did fall flat, the studio bits really, but TG had plenty of those moments as well. Glad to have the gang back together. Excited to see what the travelling locations bring - the cinematography in the first episode was exceptional.