Official Clown Show AKA Presidential Race

BStowers023

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me it's not sketchy that somehow it only takes about a week or less for Clinton to be cleared for potentially multiple serious criminal charges and she just so happens to be cleared 2 days before the election, yet Trump isn't cleared of any of his potential charges that have been lingering? Why?

It's actually not sketchy if you have knowledge as to how a document review is performed. The hardest part of these investigations is usually the setup for the technology and the discussions around what type of evidence they are looking for, how to code the automatic searches, etc...

In the case of the "new emails" all that hard stuff had been figured out during the previous investigation, so any new review was a matter of firing up the machine and just processing the documents through it. A seasoned reviewer can chew through between 1000 and 2000 documents a day depending on the platform used and the specific criteria being searched for, and they wouldn't be performing a manual review on all 650,000 because the filtering software would have eliminated the majority of the emails automatically. All of these have their own QC sampling processes too and have very small error rates.

In the case of Trump, a lot more of his investigations are not strictly document based, some of the require other evidence gathering like depositions, etc... Not that the investigation against Clinton didn't have those, they just occurred many months ago. The Clinton email investigation had a head start on a lot of the things trump is currently being accused for and in some cases was a much less complex issue.

The problem is that Reddit has found multiple crimes, but the FBI hasn't? Her fucking maid was given a classified document to print off. Tell me who's facing heat for that? Chelsea Clinton has zero security clearance, yet she's looped in on multiple classified emails.

This isn't an opinion, this isn't feeling betrayed for Bernie getting shafted, these are actual crimes that occurred, and nothing is happening.

So no, I do not accept the FBI's findings.

The problem is that Reddit has found multiple crimes, but the FBI hasn't?

Lolwut?

Seriously this statement alone is so hilarious I don't really know what to do with it. This is like saying "you know, Mrs Johnson's kindergarten class solved the Kennedy assassination so we should disregard every single part of the warren commission including all evidence submitted"

Actually, as the child of a president Chelsea Clinton would have some security clearance, mostly for matters that are not related to military operations. You wouldn't think that mundane things like her movements so security details can track her would be classified but they are. Basically if it isn't about troops or state secrets that carry a high classified rank, it's not that big a deal. Also, some documents can become classified after the fact, not at the time of creation so....there is that too. You can't claim she's broken a law if the document didn't become classified until after it was sent out.

Every time I get some hope that Americans aren't really as stupid as the rest of the world thinks we are, someone comes along to shit directly on that hope.

Wife had to vote early given her schedule tomorrow. She just texted me:

"20 minutes to drive 0.5miles down Morse Road to Franklin County polling station. Line is around the block to go inside. Moving steadily but crazy how many people are here. Should have come weeks ago"

Would love to see a voter participation rate higher than 33%. From what is being said, there looks to be pretty serious voter turnout!

KERRY, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I mean, for god's sake man, have you no ability to just leave shit alone? Are you so insecure that you have to argue anything posted, to make a point, that is actually pointless, only to ramble on about shit no one it taking you seriously about? What would it take for you to read something and say to yourself, "this is not worth my time"?

He views CR as a group of knuckle-dragging Ohioans.

He's holding the torch to light the way into a progressive future; one he feels we are all too blind to see or too insensitive to care.

As long as HIS perception is unchanged, we will continue to provide fodder for his counterpoints.

KERRY, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I mean, for god's sake man, have you no ability to just leave shit alone? Are you so insecure that you have to argue anything posted, to make a point, that is actually pointless, only to ramble on about shit no one it taking you seriously about? What would it take for you to read something and say to yourself, "this is not worth my time"?

you are right, we should all leave all conversations alone. Shut down the site, nothing to talk about here, nobody should have any discourse. I mean what's the point of a discussion platform anyway if everyone has to agree?

You and I both know that I am not the only one saying stupid things on here, and yet I only see you make these kinds of rants toward me because you don't agree with my point of view.

This is a discussion platform for entertainment. When it ceases to entertain, or I am busy doing something else I don't reply. I found the above highly entertaining, so I replied.

He's holding the torch to light the way into a progressive future; one he feels we are all too blind to see or too insensitive to care.

As long as HIS perception is unchanged, we will continue to provide fodder for his counterpoints.

Nah. He is a troll who basically sits and waists company time. He ignores or reworded arguments that prove his trolling incorrect. It is basically a waste of time to engage him, let alone let him get under your skin.

no, just the ones that are actually dragging knuckles. There are plenty on here I think are intelligent as well, I tend not to argue with them.

As long as people want to say funny crazy stuff I kinda want to have some fun poking at it. I am pretty open minded when it comes to rational well thought out points of view supported by something resembling credible evidence, but that doesn't really exist around here. So i'll just have my fun poking.

Nah. He is a troll who basically sits and waists company time. He ignores or reworded arguments that prove his trolling incorrect. It is basically a waste of time to engage him, let alone let him get under your skin.

If I am getting under anybody's skin, then maybe they are taking their internet opinions too seriously...which is actually some how more disappointing considering some of the things I read here.

Lolwut?

Seriously this statement alone is so hilarious I don't really know what to do with it. This is like saying "you know, Mrs Johnson's kindergarten class solved the Kennedy assassination so we should disregard every single part of the warren commission including all evidence submitted"

Actually, as the child of a president Chelsea Clinton would have some security clearance, mostly for matters that are not related to military operations. You wouldn't think that mundane things like her movements so security details can track her would be classified but they are. Basically if it isn't about troops or state secrets that carry a high classified rank, it's not that big a deal. Also, some documents can become classified after the fact, not at the time of creation so....there is that too. You can't claim she's broken a law if the document didn't become classified until after it was sent out.

Every time I get some hope that Americans aren't really as stupid as the rest of the world thinks we are, someone comes along to shit directly on that hope.

How does Reddit having the manpower to literally read every single email change the validity of the claim?

Chelsea Clinton does not have any security clearance and neither does her maid. The Democratic primary was rigged. Debate rules were broken. Campaign manager worships Satan. Foreign funds were accepted, likely bribery involved.

Who the fuck cares if it's Reddit? They didn't make anything up; everything is available on Wikileaks for you to see with your own eyes. They just posted the email ID to make it easier.

How does Reddit having the manpower to literally read every single email change the validity of the claim?

Because of all the other things the FBI has that Reddit doesn't like training, experience, and a unified understanding as to the actual crimes being alleged and how to prove them in the court system. Oh and also restraint to not fall down a conspiracy rabbit hole and read everything in that light.

What do you think the FBI is like local law enforcement? 2 years of college and that's it? They recruited hard at my law school for agents and a significant number of agents hold a juris doctorate degree.

The FBI is overwhelmingly stacked politically conservative at the moment due to a republican chief, and is leaking like the titanic because at the end of the day there isn't a strong enough case to do anything in an actual court but they can still affect the election by "leaking" possibly inflammatory information which has been happening. I am actually fascinated how nobody seems to be talking about all the security breeches that are occurring in connection with a security breech investigation. Comey is either going to have to witchhunt post election or step down. And hardly anybody is talking about that.

no, just the ones that are actually dragging knuckles. There are plenty on here I think are intelligent as well, I tend not to argue with them.

As long as people want to say funny crazy stuff I kinda want to have some fun poking at it. I am pretty open minded when it comes to rational well thought out points of view supported by something resembling credible evidence, but that doesn't really exist around here. So i'll just have my fun poking.

:lolguy:

Says the guy who wants to give more of people's hard earned money to the guy/girl sitting on their couch smoking dope all day and not looking for a job. Yeah, real rational :dumb:

BTW, I trust WikiLeaks more than I trust literally any other major "news" source. How many times has WikiLeaks put out inaccurate information?

I know Kerry will insult me for saying that because he agrees with the extreme and obvious bias of the major news networks.

Because of all the other things the FBI has that Reddit doesn't like training, experience, and a unified understanding as to the actual crimes being alleged and how to prove them in the court system. Oh and also restraint to not fall down a conspiracy rabbit hole and read everything in that light.

What do you think the FBI is like local law enforcement? 2 years of college and that's it? They recruited hard at my law school for agents and a significant number of agents hold a juris doctorate degree.

The FBI is overwhelmingly stacked politically conservative at the moment due to a republican chief, and is leaking like the titanic because at the end of the day there isn't a strong enough case to do anything in an actual court but they can still affect the election by "leaking" possibly inflammatory information which has been happening. I am actually fascinated how nobody seems to be talking about all the security breeches that are occurring in connection with a security breech investigation. Comey is either going to have to witchhunt post election or step down. And hardly anybody is talking about that.

There's enough evidence to suggest that the FBI did not, in fact, read through every single email. It's literally impossible to say they did. Akin with Snowden's tweet, it's much more plausible that they ran keyword searches. There's also a reasonable amount of questionable activity going on with the entire judiciary arm of the government to suggest that there might be an outside force working against the FBI.

Question, how did you feel about Comey prior to Sunday?

Wife had to vote early given her schedule tomorrow. She just texted me:

"20 minutes to drive 0.5miles down Morse Road to Franklin County polling station. Line is around the block to go inside. Moving steadily but crazy how many people are here. Should have come weeks ago"

Would love to see a voter participation rate higher than 33%. From what is being said, there looks to be pretty serious voter turnout!

I tried counting when I was there today, at 300 I lost count-and I'll bet there was 200 more outside, and easily 250 more inside (100 voting machines active)

I got in line at 11:36 and walked it with my sticker at 12:35.

I was damn impressed.

Be prepared to be hit by allllllll the politicians (not just campaigners but actual politicians)

It was almost a tailgate atmosphere. Everyone was in good mood and talking to each other.

BTW, I trust WikiLeaks more than I trust literally any other major "news" source. How many times has WikiLeaks put out inaccurate information?

I know Kerry will insult me for saying that because he agrees with the extreme and obvious bias of the major news networks.

I agree completely comrad! It's the capitalist American pigs spreading their propaganda and hiding the truth from the people. Only credible sources left are places like the KGB....err....WikiLeaks.

I agree completely comrad! It's the capitalist American pigs spreading their propaganda and hiding the truth from the people. Only credible sources left are places like the KGB....err....WikiLeaks.

Obviously you're being sarcastic so I'll wait for you tell me which news source you watch that's more credible than a source that has never given out false information. Then after you tell me that news source, explain how unbiased it is. I'll wait.

Obviously you're being sarcastic so I'll wait for you tell me which news source you watch that's more credible than a source that has never given out false information. Then after you tell me that news source, explain how unbiased it is. I'll wait.

That would be impossible. Your choice for your top intellectual resources are: 1. Russian intelligence services and 2. Reddit threads that you like.

I have no base for understanding the way you choose to get information about the world.

That would be impossible. Your choice for your top intellectual resources are: 1. Russian intelligence services and 2. Reddit threads that you like.

I have no base for understanding the way you choose to get information about the world.

You can't give me an example of anything that WikiLeaks put out that was inaccurate.