Official Clown Show AKA Presidential Race

BStowers023

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://news.vice.com/story/live-election-day-turnout-results-with-votecastry?utm_source=vicenewsfb

As of 2:20pm Ohio was 46% Clinton 45% Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You do know these numbers are made up bullshit based on "projections" right? The same bullshit that gave Trump a 1% chance to win the Republican nomination, and the same bullshit that sampled Dems at a +10% ratio to come to the conclusion that Hillary had a 1% lead in whatever random op-ed. Numbers are not official in any way until the polls have closed.

You do know these numbers are made up bullshit based on "projections" right? The same bullshit that gave Trump a 1% chance to win the Republican nomination, and the same bullshit that sampled Dems at a +10% ratio to come to the conclusion that Hillary had a 1% lead in whatever random op-ed. Numbers are not official in any way until the polls have closed.

Thanks captain obvious, no I didn't read the link I posted. :rolleyes:

Thanks captain obvious, no I didn't read the link I posted. :rolleyes:

You're welcome. I just hate to see even more made-up conjecture posted in this thread.

First polls are closing right about now. Anyone else drinking tonight? lol.

I think Trump will win but won't last the 4 yeara

doubt it and doubt it.

As much as id prefer him over clinton, i think she will pull through. Florida being sketchy atm. stuck at 99%. I do not trust her. would not be surprised to see her pull some shit.

Hoping i wake up pleasantly surprised in the AM.

Whoever wins I'm incredibly embarrassed for the 6 million Americans who wasted their vote voting 3rd party. Thinking they were taking a stand against the 'systems' when instead they will end up a forgotten statistic...

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Whoever wins I'm incredibly embarrassed for the 6 million Americans who wasted their vote voting 3rd party. Thinking they were taking a stand against the 'systems' when instead they will end up a forgotten statistic...

Im a Registered Democrat, although im more an Independent anymore.

I voted for John Kasich because I liked him and thought he was the best man for the Job.

I couldn't bring myself to vote for Hilliary or Trump. Absolutely could not do it.

Im nether embarrassed nor ashamed.

Actually, Im rather proud :thumbup:

All the libtards on facebook are crying already. Apparently they have forgotten that their lord and savior Shillary Cunton cheated the better Democratic candidate out of the election. They have nobody to blame but themselves for losing the election.

And I'm incredibly embarrassed for you and the other dumb asses who forget what change a few people can make.