Official Clown Show AKA Presidential Race

BStowers023

Since the news outlets are in the Democrats pockets, and the majority of them are clearly biased, it is still sort of 'rigged'. Maybe not directly, but more indirectly.

Agree. I think that's absolutely true and really what the rigged statement was about.

I just cant wait to read this Geeto novel filled with his fucking tears

Meh... I want the cup of coffee he will owe me.

And I'm incredibly embarrassed for you and the other dumb asses who forget what change a few people can make.

NEVER give up.

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best wins for me don't including Trump actually being "the man" as I'm not a Trump 'Fan' as much as I just don't want her in office.

I'm in it for

• Securing the Supreme Court for my kids sake
  • Kicking Obama the FUCK OUT! and shitting all over his last 8 years of arrogance and repealing it all and re-writing his "legacy" FUCK HIM!
  • Wiping the arrogance bitchy smirk off her face and cunt punting her the FUCK OUT! Suck it Hit liar y. NO you aren't untouchable.

Other than that I won't be celebrating...

Trump said the system is "rigged" and he wouldn't accept the results if he lost. At least he laid it out there...

He said that once.

He said the whole thing was "rigged" a million + times.

Im just glad we got Pence in there.

This is depressing.

A red Pres, a red House, and a red Senate. Quantum leap backwards.

One positive that will come of this, the press is going to have more fun covering this chump than they have...ever. You thought W was bad? Just wait.

Best wins for me don't including Trump actually being "the man" as I'm not a Trump 'Fan' as much as I just don't want her in office.

I'm in it for

• Securing the Supreme Court for my kids sake
  • Kicking Obama the FUCK OUT! and shitting all over his last 8 years of arrogance and repealing it all and re-writing his "legacy" FUCK HIM!
  • Wiping the arrogance bitchy smirk off her face and cunt punting her the FUCK OUT! Suck it Hit liar y. NO you aren't untouchable.

Other than that I won't be celebrating...

I could not have said it better. The Supreme Court Noms were, by far, my biggest concern.

I just cant wait to read this Geeto novel filled with his fucking tears

Who are you kidding you can't read.

Meh... I want the cup of coffee he will owe me.

Entitled much?

This is depressing.

A red Pres, a red House, and a red Senate. Quantum leap backwards.

One positive that will come of this, the press is going to have more fun covering this chump than they have...ever. You thought W was bad? Just wait.

The House so far was the most disappointing part, waiting to see how it all shakes out in the end.

Entitled much?

The House so far was the most disappointing part, waiting to see how it all shakes out in the end.

If you had soy sauce running through your veins, you couldn't possibly be more salty than you sound right now.

:gabe:

Really? The "most disappointing part" so far is the HoR???

#That'sSoKerryOfYouToSay

Be Kerry: Titanic going down, complain that the carpet doesn't match the curtains.

I've said it weeks ago, before all the cool kids were "grabbing dat pussy": if Hil wins in November 9th, I'll still back our future President. What is a shame is that CLINTON HASN'T BEEN DOING BETTER ALL ALONG.

Really? The "most disappointing part" so far is the HoR???

#That'sSoKerryOfYouToSay

Be Kerry: Titanic going down, complain that the carpet doesn't match the curtains.

It's the only one where the majority is decided. Can't be disappointed for something that is still ongoing.

Entitled much?

I went to vote in my tiny town in Wisconsin. My 7 year old boy went with me. 2 of the people working the poll were patients of mine. They were thrilled to see me make it there to vote after 12 hours of hard work today, getting dinner for my kids, packing lunches, laying out clothes, planning for tomorrow's surgeries, and taking my girls to dance. I was voter #1440. I let my boy circle trump, as well as a few other key republican candidates. I can't tell you how excited he was to officially vote. Imagine how geeked out he will be in the morning Knowing he had a say in the future of this country!! This is a huge win for hard working men and women in this country. It's good for small businesses. It will be a huge win for me seeing as how trump has vowed to repeal Obamacare and seemingly won't steal more tax money from me. The American dream is still alive.

My condolences to all the free loaders.