GT350 LOL

Aaron

That last 1 foot of curb definitely kept stupid driver wiping out those ~2 kids.. scary

Never understood why people insist on doing that at a C&C Event. Even a minivan will spin tires. Just let the looks of the car and a nice exhaust tell the story. No need to power around a turn like an ass.

Don't hate. You can't do that in your awd pig

It will turn hooligan donuts with ease at the push of a button. The difference is I have a driver mod that the this particular 350 doesn't.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I would have FREAKED the fuck out on that old man if that was me with my son. It would have gotten ugly.

I kinda felt the same way at first, but since stupidity will always bare its ugly fangs, the proactive step would've been not standing in a known burnout spot with your children.

I would have FREAKED the fuck out on that old man if that was me with my son. It would have gotten ugly.

:dumb:

I kinda felt the same way at first, but since stupidity will always bare its ugly fangs, the proactive step would've been not standing in a known burnout spot with your children.

This.

Pulled this from another thread on the topic:

Who would let their kids stand on the side of the road like that. At this point every car meet enthusiast knows some idiot is going to crash into the crowd.

How can you be assured that is a know burnout spot? Watching the video again, there is only ONE set of faint marks on the ground. Considering this is one of the biggest CnC's int he county, I would not agree with that statement.

IF it was a known hooligan spot, thats one thing, but I am looking at this, seeing an idiot be an idiot. If that where the case, I'd freak the fuck out.

Couple things I noticed:

1. That's a pretty blue

2. License plate looked like it said VOODOO

3. Driver did not give a shit if he hit anyone upon exiting the car

4. Is he barefoot?

5. A fool and his money quickly parted ways

How can you be assured that is a know burnout spot? Watching the video again, there is only ONE set of faint marks on the ground. Considering this is one of the biggest CnC's int he county, I would not agree with that statement.

IF it was a known hooligan spot, thats one thing, but I am looking at this, seeing an idiot be an idiot. If that where the case, I'd freak the fuck out.

It is a known burnout/idiot spot. I live a couple of miles from where the event takes place and have been to every one since they moved here. If you in those spots with your kids you should not be surprised that it happened, what's surprising is that this was the first one.