October 23rd - CR Private Suite @ NTR

MrMeanGreen

Thanks to everyone that came out and to everyone that makes CR what it is.

I've had a really long year with work demands plus moving to BFE, so this was the best I could do in lieu of a 2nd private rental. We'll see what next year brings :)

I think i have to agree with you on doing it the same way again next year and have a full rental in spring and this again in the fall. Its a blast sitting up in the tower watching.

My turd had traction issues all day on apple cored nitto's. Ran 13.3 spinning to a 2.1 60 on my second pass while it was still cool out. After it warmed up it hooked a little better, but was down almost 2 mph and still ran 13.3. Not bad for a stock 3700 pound ls1 though lol

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks as always to Anthony and Tina for orchestrating another awesome day at the track. I apologize to those of you I didn't get to come talk to, but it seemed to be an awesome day for everyone. I was finally able to get the Supra into the 9s, running a 9.93 backed up by a 9.81 on hits only through third gear and off nitrous. I'm so excited for the 2017 season and seeing how much further into the single digits I can get. Great day, I wish we could do that every day!

• Casper unpinned this topic