October 23rd - CR Private Suite @ NTR

MrMeanGreen

Like we had two years ago, CR has been offered the use of the Jegs Suite in the tower at NTR. This is during their 12-5pm Test N' Tune on Sunday, October 23rd.

We will have Lane 5 and NTR will call us intermittently to make our own runs. You can also run the other lanes as needed with the public.

CR will be providing pizza and drinks for members and their guests. Please let me know if you plan on attending.

Thanks!

Edited by MrMeanGreen

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like we had two years ago, CR has been offered the use of the Jegs Suite in the tower at NTR. This is during their 12-5pm Test N' Tune on Sunday, October 23rd.

CR will be providing pizza and drinks for members and their guests. Please let me know if you plan on attending.

Thanks!

Do we get our own lane too like we did a couple years ago

This is not a private track rental, this is just a normal test and tune that trails runs, we are just offering the use of a suite that day.

This is not a private track rental, this is just a normal test and tune that trails runs, we are just offering the use of a suite that day.

I know just like we did 2 yrs ago on a Sunday and we got our own lane that's why I asked

A quick update from the GM at Trails:

I am going to open the gates and tech a bit early. Both will be open about 11 am. Never hurts to get in early and get through tech.

On track Noon -5.

I will run CR out of Lane 5 all day, in rotation That does not mean that Lane 5 will get more runs than any other lane, just that if the CR racers want to hang together they can stage in Lane 5. Lanes 1&2 are slicks only, so if you have a guest that is running slicks they are welcome to T&T out of those lanes if they prefer to run w/ other slicks cars. Otherwise, Lane 5.

• Casper unpinned this topic