Pics! Any reason not to buy an ATS?

Zx2guy19

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks anyway clay!

At this point I have 4 options:

1) Do 4-6k in mods to my ATS, go for 350whp in a car that has 21k miles.

2) Just outright buy a fun car- evo8 or a nice 12-15k Audi (least favorite option as I hate having 3 cars)

3) Sell my truck and my ATS and get an EcoBoost F-150 and do a chip in that for 400whp

4) sell my ATS and get a more fun car- RS4, F sport Lexus, etc.

When you had a fun car didn't you hate it and complain it was too much power?

Dude that car was a fucking death trap lol. Iceman asked me if it wa sand I said yes and he said "okay I want it" haha. It didn't fit what I really wanted.

If you already have a truck, there's your beater. I would sell the ATS go for a fun non-daily. Even with 400hp, a f-150 still can't handle a turn so I don't think it fits the fun-daily combo.

Thanks anyway clay!

At this point I have 4 options:

1) Do 4-6k in mods to my ATS, go for 350whp in a car that has 21k miles.

2) Just outright buy a fun car- evo8 or a nice 12-15k Audi (least favorite option as I hate having 3 cars)

3) Sell my truck and my ATS and get an EcoBoost F-150 and do a chip in that for 400whp

4) sell my ATS and get a more fun car- RS4, F sport Lexus, etc.

I still have my ISF ;)

If you already have a truck, there's your beater. I would sell the ATS go for a fun non-daily. Even with 400hp, a f-150 still can't handle a turn so I don't think it fits the fun-daily combo.

The truck is on borrowed time so it's not a daily or fun,

If he buys a newer truck he can use it as a daily and for his work needs then pick up a dedicated toy car that does not NEED to be a sedan either so his options drastically increase.

Dude that car was a fucking death trap lol. Iceman asked me if it wa sand I said yes and he said "okay I want it" haha. It didn't fit what I really wanted.

I was thinking about the Audi S4, but realized how many cars you owned could have fit the description.

Look....you are having a mid-life, 1st divorce crisis. Go buy an air-cooled Porsche 911, a red one. Or a 996 turbo. Then hang out at the local high school parking lot at 3:00 with your shirt's two top buttons open, gold chain and chest hair hanging out, until you get this out of your system. :p

Seriously - go be impulsive, buy a hellcat charger, a bright red one, and then beat the crap out of it till either it goes pop, you die, or it leaves your system.

I went from a V to a loaded 535i. I MADE money on the deal and after $100 Cobb and a few phone calls, there is not one day I ever miss the V.

Not one.

ATS is a nice car though.

Not to mention the 535 comes in a 6 speed manual as well. I think OP keeps getting bred with his cars because they are autos. You have to really like the exterior and interior and it's power band to stay with a auto car. Otherwise you'll get bored and keeps trying to find something new.

Op go with a 535 or a M5 with a manual and you will be set