Pics! Any reason not to buy an ATS?

Zx2guy19

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's another wheel I like on that style Caddy. Looked at a CTS-Vsport when I was car shopping and these were the wheels I was looking at. I'm pretty certain they are available for the ATS Sizing.

Might even look good to do them in the body color or just a tad darker. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

http://www.wheelexperts.com/_peter/ModulareFTP/Cars/B15_Evo_2014_CTS_Vsport/IMG_8636.JPG

Save

I think that's pretty good. I paid 1000 for my 19s.

Dude I could damn near get any wheel I wanted for that price (obviously I know that's not a completely accurate statement haha)...I feel like I can do better for that price.

Here are 5x115 gunmetal wheels on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=5x115+gunmetal&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.X5x115+18%22+gunmetal.TRS0&_nkw=5x115+18%22+gunmetal&_sacat=0

That car looks amazing!

Different lug pattern though

Edit....TSW Bathurst......available in several different patterns including 5x115.

Do it!!!

• 5 months later...
I have a fucking problem...already getting bored. Searching for an RS4. Halp.

Always loved them. Good luck finding one with low miles that isn't super expensive. They are known to have bad carbon build up. Not cheap to maintain either. I'm sure Aaron can chime in as well on this.

RS4, one of the top 2-3 best looking sedans ever made, IMO. I tried to buy one a few times, finally drove it and was underwhelmed. Felt heavy, old and rather slow unless you're spinning it to the moon.

I'd pick up a B8 S4 all day over one.

Isn't this a lease?

It kills me when car fanatics buy the "base model" of a car to serve as their daily and fun car - it never lasts.

If you are buying 1 car for all and are car crazy - go big or go home. I suspect you would not have these feelings if you anted up for the ATSV instead.

RS4, one of the top 2-3 best looking sedans ever made, IMO. I tried to buy one a few times, finally drove it and was underwhelmed. Felt heavy, old and rather slow unless you're spinning it to the moon.

I agree with the looks in the RS4 - they sound amazing too. I have never driven one but assume it would feel big and slow as you state.

Isn't this a lease?

It kills me when car fanatics buy the "base model" of a car to serve as their daily and fun car - it never lasts.

If you are buying 1 car for all and are car crazy - go big or go home. I suspect you would not have these feelings if you anted up for the ATSV instead.

No it is not a lease his fusion was a lease before the ats

I had a B8 S4 before the Cadillac (brief stint with a EcoBoost in between, had an Evo 8 to satisfy my speed craving). I'd consider getting another one of those, I loved that car but always liked the look of an RS4 more.

Isn't this a lease?

Not a lease- bought it. ATSV's are like 70k, definitely can't afford one of those right now. I'd say my max is $40k (which there are RS4's for with under 75k miles).

I get it. When I got the ATS, I had the Colt to compliment my speed. Now that I've gotten rid of that, I'd really like to get a fast daily. My other thought is to mod the ATS- I can get 350whp for under 5k (277 crank stock).

I had a B8 S4 before the Cadillac (brief stint with a EcoBoost in between, had an Evo 8 to satisfy my speed craving). I'd consider getting another one of those, I loved that car but always liked the look of an RS4 more.

Not a lease- bought it. ATSV's are like 70k, definitely can't afford one of those right now. I'd say my max is $40k (which there are RS4's for with under 75k miles).

I get it. When I got the ATS, I had the Colt to compliment my speed. Now that I've gotten rid of that, I'd really like to get a fast daily. My other thought is to mod the ATS- I can get 350whp for under 5k (277 crank stock).

350AWHP in this car would be a ton of fun!

And a way to dumb 5k into a car that still won't be "something special."

I just keep thinking about this delicious $278 a month payment lol.

For 5k, I feel confident I could do

New wheels/tires

Springs

Exhaust

Downpipe

Intake

E85 Conversion

Tune

My other option is to go get another Evo 8 for 13-15k.