Pics! Any reason not to buy an ATS?

Zx2guy19

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The V looks OK because it's got body-colored handles. You have a lot more brightwork visually.

If anything, the "black chrome" wheels may be a darker-yet-shiny option:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/17-5x115-Black-Wheels-Fits-Saturn-Impala-Malibu-ATS-DTX-CTS-STS-Volt-5-Lug-Rims-/232116358304?hash=item360b368ca0:g:rroAAOSwvg9XVdfB&vxp=mtr

Someone tell me what wheels they like.

I usually look at other wheels that were factory. Example: my Saab is running Buick wheels in 19'' and they look awesome.

Any other models that run 5x115 from GM? Other than the W-bodies.

Someone tell me what wheels they like.

Honestly, I'm having a tough time getting behind a set that looks good on your car. I had the same problem with my V...in addition to the 6-lug setup limiting my options, I didn't see anything short of Fikse/HRE customs that worked...and I wasn't spending that much coin.

Honestly, I'm having a tough time getting behind a set that looks good on your car. I had the same problem with my V...in addition to the 6-lug setup limiting my options, I didn't see anything short of Fikse/HRE customs that worked...and I wasn't spending that much coin.

Honestly, me too man. But obviously I have to do something. These stockers aren't doing it for me. Do you like either of the ones I posted?

I like the Regal GS wheels. If aftermarket, I'd go with something like Tim posted in black chrome or gunmetal with tint, drop and black calipers.

I'll see if I can find some Regal GS wheels...I do think Gunmetal or Bronze would look good. Calipers will for sure go black, and it's tinted already. Drop and wheels go hand in hand in my book.

it's tinted already.

Front windows look lighter.

I think bronze would look good with the color, but not on a Cadillac. Black looks ok, but then I think the chrome trim would need blacked out too and that'd cheapen up the look of it to me. You could always plastidip the stock wheels though just to see what you think about black wheels on it.

Front windows look lighter.

I think bronze would look good with the color, but not on a Cadillac. Black looks ok, but then I think the chrome trim would need blacked out too and that'd cheapen up the look of it to me. You could always plastidip the stock wheels though just to see what you think about black wheels on it.

Damn. I might just burn the fucking car down haha.

The tint is definitely equal between the windows, it's just the angle. It's dark as hell in there.

This is what I was referring to. Quit being so sensitive about your majestic plum car.

I know what you're referring to, and I referenced that it's just the angle. Not sure where I was sensitive, but if you took it that way, my sincerest apologies, from the depths of my heart.

I like the style of the last two but not feeling the bronze on a purple Caddy.

I really wish I could see them on the car, because I agree- not sure I'm 100% feeling it. I'm going to try and find a similar style in gunmetal.

Cute purple car btw op. When did you start selling cosmetics? Was this the back up plan to daycare centers?

You exposed me lol. I'm just trying to follow in your footsteps, ballerina boy.